“No customer loyalty”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Flew United throughout the pandemic every week. Had switched my flight from a different city the previous month. An emergency came up and I had to switch back to the original flight plan. Was charged 216.77 for the change even though it was due to an emergency. Won’t be flying United again. They steadily take cash from the government since existence and don’t pay taxes yet treat long time customers that fly every week with disrespect. Wish the government wouldn’t of given them billions in hand outs. Allow for new companies to emerge and these big airlines to fail that need to.

1  Thank E7269HBroberth
Write a reviewReviews (51,058)

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Antiquated airline ,a petulant and surly three mask wearing Business Class "steward" or "stewardess" more focused on his own personal health/safety vs. that of the passengers, "Fly the Friendly Skies" ought to be revisited.

• Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 May 2021

absolutely awful service, worst company i've ever travelled with. kicked us off the flight for eating, how am i supposed to eat with my mas on....

Reviewed 4 May 2021

United Airlines is terrible. Their customer service is just a labrynth of unending automated phone services until you eventually lose your mind. Their website is absolutely garbage. It wrongfully booked me to a different airport and then double charged me and didn't allow me to use my travel credit from cancelling the erroneous flight. Unless you want to spend $1000 on a $300 flight and then fall asleep to On Hold music every night afterwards, might as well walk to where you're going.

Date of travel: April 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Absolute horrible, horrible service, i was eating my sandwich and one of the flight attendance came up and asked if I was wearing my mask and I told them I was eating, then they kicked us off the flight, and they kept our bags, until we made complaints don't go through this company horrible, I would've gave them 0 stars but I cant they only let u do one through 5

• Check-in and boarding
3  Thank christianlR424YX
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.