“Worst every”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United is the worst. 2nd delay over two days of travel because of “weather”. One incident required them to redirect to refuel - as if they only had enough to merely just make it to the original destination?! What a waste of our time for your short sidedness. Second delay followed a small thunderstorm- this wouldn’t have affected Southwest. And all of this without any consideration of comps. United, you’re a joke. Let me know when you decide to be a real airline focused on customers and I’ll consider returning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hands down the WORST airline in operation. AVOID United. I'm currently sitting on the airplane with plenty of time to write. Already 60 mins late. The aircraft arrived slightly late and held off the gate for 30 mins to wait for another aircraft to depart. We boarded 40 mins late and have now spent 20 minutes trying to resolve a miss-count by the flight attendants. The reason for the review.... This is my sixth flight on United in the past 9 months and ZERO of them have gone as scheduled. Many just cancelled due to "weather" which I rebooked on Delta and made it without delay. Somehow the market needs to correct United's AWFUL performance. DO NOT FLY UNITED

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All of the staff treated me inhumanely. I'm already terrified of flying so I was timid approaching them or asking any questions about in flight services and they were all extremely rude, one staff member yelled at me and accused me of being intoxicated when i asked a simple question about my luggage and I wasn't drunk. My app said I was entitled to compensation because of the long flight delays and the customer service lady lied saying it was "weather related" When it clearly didn't say that on the app it was due to another flight leaving late. I've flown with other airlines and even with bad weather conditions they have been kind enough to give me a safe hotel room for me to stay in. I had to sit overnight in the middle of the airport with my luggage and when I reached my destination I noticed missing items which I have written a report for but they haven't done anything for me. Avoid this airline at all costs unless you enjoy being yelled at and gaslit when you're already fearful of flying.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been having to travel to Miami to visit my daughter, and been doing it often.
Their flights are always delayed, is not a matter of if but it’s how long why will have you waiting f in the plane, both during departure and at arrival.

And now they don’t even have movies, they have Direct TV,
Just the worst.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 Terrible, absolutely horrendous!!! They will cancel your flight and leave you stranded in a different city and not offer any help whatsoever! For the sake of your sanity and well being, never book another flight with United Airlines ever again!

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.