“Horrible Experience”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 13 June 2024

What a horrible experience with delayed flights and luggage that did not arrive on both legs of my trip. The final straw was my trip home, missed flight due to delays and lost luggage.
Three different answers provided regarding when my luggage would be delivered to my home sent me to the airport to pick up my bags and they were indeed picked up my a delivery person at 10:00 AM and that person finally arrived at 9:25 PM and was in an individual driver car and had my two bags in addition to several other bags STUFFED in her car. This was after United REFUSED to look for another flight for me because we booked through Costco. So United can use 3rd parties but I can't?!? I will NEVER fly with United again.

Reviewed 13 June 2024

Paid extra for small carryon bag. About 40 dollars plus taxes. Plane got delayed on multiple occasions. First they were waiting on the crew to flight the plane. Then they asked us to get off the plane because a tire needed to be replaced. After we boarded the 2nd time they asked everyone to take out their boarding pass for them to take pictures because something was wrong with their boarding system. In total plane was delayed about 3 hours. Also, I had to request a change in seats because there was a water leak in my original seat. A terrible experience overall. First and last time I fly with United Airlines.

Reviewed 13 June 2024

Horrible customer service. Just want your money. The United Airlines app made a mistake and did not process my seat selection for a guaranteed seat but charged my credit card. I had to repurchase the guaranteed seat but did not get a refund on my credit card. I cancelled the entire booking to get a full refund and after going to rebook, the price increased $259. I called to get this adjusted and was told to take the flight then contact United after to get the adjustment. I did that and am now told they will not issue a refund for the difference caused by their app in the first place.
The plane interior looks run down and you have to buy food now. Not worth it any longer. Huge disappointment.

Reviewed 12 June 2024

AVOID ALL COSTS!
United has the worst experience, first they had maintenance issues, 100 people in the flight missed their connection flights and I had to wait 3 hours they did nıt cover any food. On the way back from Houston to Austin for a 30 minutes flight we had 1.5 hours delay. They will lie. And employees are the worst also, I have been asking about the delay with tiredness and employee is asking me “Have you been drinking?” I am super tired! Can you tell?

Reviewed 12 June 2024

United is the worst. 2nd delay over two days of travel because of “weather”. One incident required them to redirect to refuel - as if they only had enough to merely just make it to the original destination?! What a waste of our time for your short sidedness. Second delay followed a small thunderstorm- this wouldn’t have affected Southwest. And all of this without any consideration of comps. United, you’re a joke. Let me know when you decide to be a real airline focused on customers and I’ll consider returning.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.