“Fall Nova Scotia Vacation”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Westjet has always been great, They are our go to airlines. Checking in online is very easy and convenient. We usually do not have luggage to check in but this time we did on the way home( bought too many gifts).... Now that was a bit of a challenge as the self check baggage carousel was being very fussy( didn't want to scan our boarding passes) and we had to get a West Jet employee to come and help. She was very polite and helpful. One of the flight attendants on our return flight from Halifax to Calgary even gave us a seat yoga class. What fun that was!!!!. It was nice to stretch a bit after a 6 hour night flight. Thanks West Jet for another great experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,150)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Second time flying with this airline and they couldn't have been better. Although, a little more in the food department wouldn't have gone amiss as they appeared to have run out of a lot of items on the outbound journey. However, the staff was courteous and helpful. Inbound flight had more in the way of food on offer and the staff was very attentive. The pilot had a chat with everyone, in person, before we departed and he was hilarious. Keep up the good work.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Westjet has always been great with me ...there always friendly courteous and polite. Check-in was fast and easy. I really enjoyed where I can order my food 24 hrs ahead of time...you get on your flight and your food is there...no waiting...I had a window seat all the time cause I checked in early.....love Westjet

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Dropped my backpack and my husband's small bag both in giant plastic bags with the correctly printed labels at the WestJet counter, watched the woman scan the tags and put our bags on the conveyor belt. Ran to the WestJet terminal (we had just arrived from Paris, France) to catch our very short 15 minute flight to Victoria. Arrived in Victoria relieved and tired, happy to be back home. Went to the luggage carousel to pick up luggage and there is my husband's bag but not mine. Where is my bag? How could you loose it in 5 minutes on the shortest possible flight? So angry and it finally showed up on my doorstep, 2 days later. All the tags on it had been changed to Air Canada, how can that be? I did not have those tags on it. One explanation WestJet provided in a phone call was my bag was put on a faster flight from Vancouver to Victoria, really faster than my flight that took off 5 minutes after the Air Canada flight. Why would you put my bag on another airline on a flight that takes 15minutes. This is the most stupidest excuse I've heard. Leave my bag alone and put in on the same flight as me, why would I want my bag to arrive 5 minutes earlier than me so that you can loose it. And yes, I did check the other luggage carousel in Victoria before we left so it did not arrive 5 minutes before don't know why WestJet would make up such a ridiculous story.

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 20 October 2017

No food supplied. So chosed from menu food ok had to pay by credit card no cash taken. Just got credit card bill charged twice No receipts given can see why.... chances of getting our money back ?????

Please watch what they are doing don't get caught like us

;