“A Warn Welcome to the Sunny outh”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I fly mostly Air Canada and WestJet several times a year. What I appreciate about most WestJet flights and especially when traveling to the sunny south, is how welcome and down to earth the flight attendants are during the welcome, the introduction of the crew, the safety presentation and during the flight. They have a way of keeping us safe with a smile and at times a little humor thrown in. The flight deck kept up the anticipation buy giving progress reports and anticipated warmth ahead. On this route there is always several children on board and the attendants make sure to acknowledge them much to the parents approving smile...Great job..

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,389)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Arrives early to destination. It was a great ride. As all airlines these days they shouldn't waste their time handing out their 5 cent bag of pretzels. To me it's more of a slap in the face than a treat.

All my recent flights on Westjet have not had TV's on them. Think they are cheaping out on their planes and cutting out some of the comforts they use to provide.

There were 2 extra complete flight crews on our plane going to their next departure. They all seemed to have had lots too eat.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love using WestJet, I have never encountered any problems with this carrier as many of us have wit Air Canada.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I have recently flown a few times internationally on Air Canada and will only fly with then if it's the only option. Flying Westjet to Hawaii was a treat. We always fly economy for budget reasons but the flight with Westjet was very pleasant comfortable with flight attendants that cared and actually made attempts to help when ever possible. So unlike the other airline I mentioned. We will be flying Westjet when ever our travels allow.

1  Thank Daryl N
Reviewed 18 February 2018

WestJet planes are more roomy and the staff are most friendly and the inflight service is great with excellent food!