“Ran out of talent.”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Westjet is a budget airline plain and simple. No one owns a watch at Westjet as they are always late. No one knows how to operate a vacuum as the plane is filthy. There is no cabin service to speak of. There is no inflight entertainment etc,etc. A horrible experience provided by a garbage airline.

1  Thank adamhS4153VO

Reviewed 15 April 2024

I am extremely disappointed with the level of service of Westjet in Calgary Airport. They charged me for my luggage although I have a frequent flyer program with Delta, purchased tickets with Delta AE card, and was not supposed to pay for bags. The manager, Rebecca, was visibly angry and impolite. Instead of de-escalating the situation, she immediately started to escalate it. She was on an obvious power trip. She threatened me immediately by removing me from the flight. It was a clear act of retaliation in response to my complaint regarding the application and the charges for both bags. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Terrible service all around. Slow check in. Took off late. Arrived late. Violates their own carry on luggage rules. Just a bunch of monkeys.

2  Thank Zuc J
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Late yet again. It seems that every time I take a WESTJET flight to or from Toronto - it's always late. April 11 / 24 from Orlando to Toronto - this time delayed 3 hours!! I had a connector in Toronto and had to run like a maniac to catch it. I have decided that this is not the stress I need in my life. I will see what other airlines may be more reliable.

1  Thank L A S
Reviewed 13 April 2024

4 hour delay due to staff scheduling issue. no reimbursement even though by law the reason isn’t out of WestJet’s control and are required to reimburse 3-6 hour delays at $400 a ticket.
They will do all the can to deny you compensation and write their report that it was out of their control when the airport staff even said to our flight it was a staffing issue.

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Brooke S
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.