“It is ok!”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had 5 flyes with this airline. Peoples was nice and very carefull with clients. Except toilet, in the plane was clean and nice. I will fly again with them because for short distances is very resonable.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

flight was ok, airports were ok, and on this trip I have paid for extra leg room (which actually was quite expensive in comparison - almost as expensive as the whole tickets with luggage, and priority!!!)
but what I didn't like - is how dirty plains are.
and what I mean is - the handles, the hear rests, the tables, and seats temselves.
and the plains too
i had to wash my hands in and after the flight as they were almost black. Window and window curtain were.... well, creasy and dirty with food stains?
the headrest.... no idea - I had 1 look and wore my hood! and handles - I got stuck to all of them that I touched on a flight there or back, so I knwo its not only 1 seat on 1 flight.
They are back and grey!.
On a way back the plain was hald empty, so I actually used my baby wipes (which are savior by the way) on the handles.... so I know exactly how they never get cleaned!
which is a shame

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I never had an issue with flying with low-fare airlines, but still I do not think, that flight attendants can be rude when you ask where it is better to put your hand luggage.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Wizz is very cheap, but not bad to use. Narrow seats that for me is a problem. I'm 192cm hight and 90kg.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Having booked for a certain flight departure time the confirmation and itinerary arrive about a month later to confirm that instead of 8.00 am we are now leaving at 9.00 pm. Not a great deal to worry about but it means we will arrive at our final destination at about 2 in the morning.

We had some trouble with the booking on the Wizzair website - it kept crashing but still took our money without any sort of acknowledgement for a few weeks.
Then, when I called customer "service" ( at £1.10 per minute....) I was told that it was my fault and that I would have to complain to get any sort of help or pay to change the flight back to the original where, curiously, the same three seats have miraculously become available. The only problem with complaining is that it takes thirty days to get a reply and we are travelling next week. Marvellous.

The cost of changing the flight would more than double the cost of the trip especially with the €35 fee to change, which is all done by the passenger themselves online, so at no cost whatsoever to the airline.

Makes Ryanair look good at looking after problems. Surely that's not possible

1  Thank Tony L