“Wizz Air avoid this company”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 23 November 2017

They charged me 70 euro to issue a ticket at Eindhoven airport and they said that is standard procedure, but I contacted Wizz Air representative at Skopje Airport to ask for an explanation and the representative said this is a "robbery" but I cannot do anything to help you that is how my company is making big bucks,

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,525)

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The problem was with buying a ticket with them... Sold me double priced of package due to system failure and then customer service was not helpful at all. Refund or cancellation wasn't an option only if I would've pay for fee. After many complaint emails my case was not sorted. They're dragging the time by my flight was due. I haven't heard them since. Basically I've got robbed by Wizz Air and there is no platform at all where I can claim my money. No trace of professionalism...

Reviewed 22 November 2017

It was a pleasant flight overall. I usually travel with Economy class, so I often choose Wizz Air but I think there's room for improvement as well, because the prices including the cabin luggages can come really close to the ones from Business class, seats are not too comfy and you don't have too much leg room. But the cabin crew is really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I rarely write airlines reviews, but I had to do it now. I was preparing Azerbaijan-Georgia tour, and Wizz seemed the best option to reach Baku directly with an acceptable cost.
I must admit, I was afraid to book with Wizz due to a very bad rating on Trustpilot. However, I decided to try and didn't regret. It was my first time with them.
Everything was just fine, we had no troubles at all. You just need to read and follow all the instructions on their website, which are pretty extensive, and to play by that rules which are very well explained, considering the luggage and web check in at the first place.
I think the vast majority of bad opinions comes from people who didn't read that and had to pay for oversize or overweight luggage or for airport check in.
First, the staff at BUD airport was very kind, helping people who had some issues.
The plane was a brand new A320 winglets, clean and comfortable. No snacks and meals included, but they were offered at reasonable prices.
The only thing I didn't like is their slightly aggressive email campaign which can be confusing....buy this, buy that, add extra luggage, etc...
I will use them in future which I also advice to other fellow travelers, just follow and read the rules.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The plane is clean the service its not bad at all but their web site its creating troubles all the time. 99% of the time when i try to load the web page it get frozen and pisses me off. Please sort the web site.