“No reclining seats?!?!?!”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I cannot believe that on a redeye flight, Frontier would use a plane with no reclining seats. This was the most uncomfortable flight I have ever been on. I won't be using them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Trista M, Director of Customer Care at Frontier Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello gddo,

I apologize for your disappointment with the seats on our aircraft. It is certainly not our intent to have our customers uncomfortable. We understand that our customer wants low fares to get them where they are going. One of the ways we are able to offer low fares is by paying close attention to our cost structure. Our seats are lightweight, they have 60% less moving parts that require less maintenance. The cost savings associated with weight reduction and maintenance of our seats are an essential part of keeping fares low for all of our customers. For future flights, I would encourage you to try our stretch seating option. When selecting stretch seating you are provided with full comfort recline and extra legroom.

I thank you for your comments. Be assured they have been passed along to our aircraft interiors team for review.

Kindly,

Jaqueline
Customer Relations Specialist
Frontier Airlines

Write a ReviewReviews (7,885)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had never flown Frontier but we got a nonstop flight from Cincinnati, OH to LAX for $232.00 per person. Indianapolis airport was double the price.
The staff and flight was absolutely Wonderful! We only took one bag and had to pay for that. I just wished they would give senior citizens a break since we are on fixed incomes.
I would definitely would recommend Frontier to anyone. The flights are reasonable and you get quality service!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in Frontier’s website functionality and customer service. I checked in by Frontier’s website and it displayed my boarding pass. There was no option to print it or have it emailed to me. Once I got to the security gate the boarding pass was no longer available, I put my confirmation into the website several times and while it confirmed that I signed in and would resend the itinerary, my boarding pass was not available. Due to this I had to return to the front of the airport to print my boarding pass as a result I missed my airplane flight. I had to go back and forth with a frontier customer service representative to even get a refund on my flight and even when I got that they still charged me a $100 fee. This is disappointing seeing as the reason I missed my flight was on Frontier’s account.

Hello Rachel1880,

I would like to apologize for the website error you received when trying to print your boarding pass. I can assure you this is not the service we aim to provide. We work hard to provide a world-class website that offers our customers great, low fares. I'm sorry that was not your experience. Passengers can also download our mobile app, our mobile app will allow passengers to check in to your flight, and a mobile boarding pass is provided. The mobile board pass can be used via security, and at the gate. We would like to further discuss this incident with you. Please private message us on Facebook or write in at flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/frontierairlines. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Kindly,

Jaqueline
Customer Relations Specialist
Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Quite uncomfortable seats when you have to fly for more than 4 hours as they don’t recline but at the same time Frontier can have great prices too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've been flying for 40 years and was in the travel business for 12. WAY too many bad experiences with this worthless airline. with them is a chore, no where near a pleasure. Im done. $20-$40 you to death.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank beamster