“Better than last time ”
Review of Air Canada Rouge

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked 7 months before travelling to our destination. The only negative was the type of plane was changed and they sent three family members to row 50 and one family member stayed in row 14. We complained to Air Canada and they actually were very nice and brought the whole family back together in row 13 and 14 which is obviously better than second to last row! The changes were done the night before we travelled! Not sure how they pulled it off as online plane seats not available in that area online! It made my day! The legroom on this plane was more comfortable than the previous Rouge flights. Although the wifi was not working well we didn’t mind as it was early flight 6 am after an almost sleepless night so we all slept for most of the plane ride. Flight on time and staff really nice on flight 1986 on March 30.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (4,067)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I recently travelled round trip Toronto to Puerto Vallarta via Air Canada Rouge. After hearing the horror stories about no leg room, no entertainment, no food, etc we were concerned. We boarded and found the economy seating to be 3 + 3 across. I had reserved isle seats $50 pp to try and add a little roominess. On this ship we had good leg room, each seat was equipped with a screen for movies, tv shows, etc. The stewards came around twice with drink carts, snack etc. Overall we enjoyed both flights. One issue I did have was from the passenger in front of me on the return. As soon as we were in the air he suddenly reclined his seat all the way back, jamming both of my legs and staying in that position for nearly an hour even though I was constantly shoving the seat to try and get my legs situated. Not an airline issue but an example of not having any consideration for the people around you.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018

A little late leaving Phoenix, there was a triple Nor Easter happening in Ontario and NS; we arrived in Toronto with plenty of time to get through Customs, which was a blessing. Left a little late, nothing to complain about and arrived safe and sound in Sydney. We thought we might be delayed due to the weather but all was good.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you are on back of plane do not expect to get any food or even drink by the time they get to you!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Wish Air Canada still had small TV's on the back of seats If You didn't have an I Pad or cell phone then You were out of luck Read a book or sleep Flight crew were great