“Nice experience with the Dreamliner”
Review of TUI fly Belgium (formerly Jetairfly)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Booked 2 premium seats on the 878 from Brussels to Cancun. These were ok and spacious. Legroom OK. Great service: drinks throughout the flight, meals created by the Jeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe. Inflight entertainment included. So nothing to complain about. You pay a little bit more but it was worth the price.

1  Thank Luc B

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Before I was flying always 3 or 4 times yearly with Jetair_mostly of the time the flights are wide open_I was having mostly 3 seats available_the ordered meals are very tastefull and a good quality of freshness_the service on board is very good and quick_it is the best solution to travel to my Bodrum (Ortakent)

Reviewed 9 September 2017

warning. do not attempt to fly this route as a regularly scheduled airline flight. It is not that. I have flown it twice and both times it was late over three hours. The first time it did
not matter , however the second time I had a 2.5 hour window to catch a flight to Rome . Not only did I miss the connection but was told some cockamamie company rule that since I had not made the booking on their site (which I was not able to do as it kept rejecting my phone number entry) I was not entitled to any recourse. For what it cost me to get to Rome I could have bought a round trip ticket with Norwegian Air. Nevermore.

1  Thank pastaking9
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Boarding ok
Check in ok but no separate row for Online check-in passengers
Legroom as usual in Economy / very poor as I have long legs
Service ok

1  Thank Rony V
Reviewed 6 September 2017

As usual the crew was very friendly, webooked seats at the emergency exit, for which we needed to pay extra but it was worth it! Surely for my husband whos rather tall