Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$911
US$825
Hotels.com
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$752
The Venetian on Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$875
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$694
US$598
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$726
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$199
Priceline
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$868
Orbitz.com
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,186
US$630
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$729/night.

2,010 results
All reviewsexhale spabeach bedscore fusiongrant friedmanturks caicosrain showerour honeymoonbeach barevery morningbeach staffhotel is beautifulcoco bistroocean frontomelet stationcouples massagebottle of champagneturn down service
Reviewed 15 February 2011

This was our second time at the Gansevoort. What makes this hotel stand out is the hospitality of the staff. The service was impeccable and the staff remembered our family from the previous year. Jean Francois a manager at the hotel is always checking on his guests and their needs. He is very personable and makes the guest feel very special. He is obviously one of the many reasons that makes this place so special.

If there is one negative to the island it is the taxis and getting around the island. However, we found a great taxi driver, Gregory and I suggest you use him. Call (649) 347-1187 from a local phone, or ask you concierge to call him.

Charlene and Daphne who are both concierges, are extremely well informed as to the restaurants and their guests desires.
I can't mention all the personel at the hotel, but those who stand out are Michael at the pool, Jason on the beach, Latoya at the Bagatelle, LC at the pool, etc, etc., I have NEVER had such attentive service at any other hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarlotte
Reviewed 14 February 2011

The entire experience was "perfection". We were treated with VIP treatment from breakfast to dinner....the staff at the beach and pool were friendly and helpful. The beach beds were divine (make reservations). Breakfast had the same items but with enough variety to have something different each day....the omelets were made to order! The room was awesome - the beds were so comfortable, the linen was extravagant, the shower/tub was beautiful.
I didn't do the fitness classes but my girlfriends loved it!
Chef Frank was personable and gave us the VIP treatment - a lovely meal and special dessert too!
An absolute perfect vacation!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Wow where to I begin to write how amazing my vacation was at the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos. Upon my first greeting at the Hotel, I felt I was in paradise. I was immediately welcome backed to this fabulous retreat and offered a refreshing tropical fruit punch - I was in paradise with in moments.

The Hotel’s expansive guest rooms offer a luxurious guest experience, in a modern setting with a host of amenities. The resort pool, heated to perfection, offers a picturesque view and a delightful atmosphere. Similar, the quaint beach offers the ultimate of relaxation with a host of water sports offered for guests (free of charge) at your fingertips. For those foodies like myself, I found Bagatelle (located at the Resort), one of the best restaurants on the island. Don't miss the restaurant's Friday night party, along with the chef’s terrific flan!

However, it wasn't only the extraordinary setting - lavish guest rooms and amenities, idyllic pool, spectacular beach and delicious restaurant, but also the incredible, welcoming staff. Always striving to serve, the entire staff made a conscious effort to remember my family's name and couldn't do enough to please. The entire staff from the front desk, to the housekeepers, concierge, beach and pool attendants and servers among many others, always greeted us with a gracious smile. This impeccable service is all a testament to the hard working and diligent efforts of the Hotel Manager, Jean Francois. Jean Francois strived to make every guest experience unique and memorable, and he certainly succeeded! I have been a guest of many high-end exclusive resorts and hotels worldwide, but my experience at this Hotel sets the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos apart from the rest. I would highly recommend this Hotel and look forward to returning in only a few weeks, as I surely did not want this fabulous vacation to end!!!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Beautiful hotel, modern and stylish. Stayed there already twice. Beautiful beach, sand is white and ocean is turquise blue.Mixed drinks were very good, food was also quite good. Went to Exhale spa and liked massages with Rose. Tried quite few restaurants on the Island and liked the best Bay Bistro, Coyaba and Parallel 23. Clientele were mostly couples in their 20's-40's.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sophia4
Reviewed 12 February 2011

My friend and I stayed at the Gansevoort Turks and Caicos for 10 days and left wishing we spent even more time in paradise. We left snowy New York right before yet another snow storm hit and in three hours we were in the warm, sunny paradise of Turks and Caicos. The hotel grounds are absolutely breath taking. Our room was modern, sexy, clean and had an outside seating area which was right next to the pool and steps to the beach. The beach is perfectly manicured and looks like its out of a movie. Getting a day bed both on the beach and by the pool is a must, order yourself an R&B (heavy on the R) and I promise you won't regret it. The staff was oh so attentive to our every need and we just ate it up. The hotel has snorkeling gear, catamarans, paddle boards, and kayaks for their guests to use, so take advantage of that. Special thanks to Javon, Michael, and the ever so fabulous Jean Francois for making our stay beyond memorable. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends