We went to Alexandra for our honeymoon and it was better than we imagined. Our room amazing with a ocean view, the staff was the friendliest on the island (we went to a lot of the other resorts). Mikey at the Mango Reef was the best bartender and a real cool guy. The food at the Mango Reef was so good, we didn't have a bad meal the entire time. We will definitely be back to Turks and Caicos and stay at the Alexandra Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos