Turks & Caicos and the Alexandra are great for a long weekend or week on the beach, Gorgeous beach, friendly staff, big multi-room units that are high quality made and furnished. Al, the concierge, a great help. We'd recommend the Mango restaurant on-site and the Hemingways at the Sands down the road. The 'dream tour' arranged through Al was fun - snorkeling, diving for sand dollars and conch, and walking remote beaches. We rented a car for a day and went for groceries (for most bkfts and lunches) and to remote beaches. Rent from Noon to Noon so you can have it 2 different days. Groceries expensive but better than taking the time or $ for 3 meals a day. Lot of young families. Alexandra has a good location because you can walk to other resorts going north or south if you want along Grace Bay. Other advantages - relatively short flight from US cities (vs other islands), everyone speaks English, and they take US dollars. Greatly enjoyed our selection and trip.
Ken & Lil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos