“Nice late lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pub/ Resturant
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Friendly and helpful staff. Good food although varying the menu a little more would help as would being able to book.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,200)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Another great visit to the Masons Arms. The staff are very welcoming and service is quick. The food is tasty and served in hearty portions and great value. A perfect stop after a long walk! Most importantly though this friendly pub caters for all dogs and their well behaved humans with muddy boots!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner, good job it was early as it soon filled up!
My wife had bangers & mash & I had gammon, eggs etc. Both meals had plentiful portions so much we could manage to taste the genuine Italian gelato on offer supplied from the Italian deli down the road! Good selection of cask ales, staff friendly & polite. Great time.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a local caravan site and my sister recommended this place. Was such a relief to find decent fresh food real ale and a warm environment. I had bangers and mash 5 vegetables on my plate onion gravy was delicious. My girlfriend had the beef baguette proper chips...service was spot on think we will go back today again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Called on for lunch on way to holiday cottage. Busy Saturday but we found a table for us and our two dogs and only waited a short time for our food. Both had baguettes which were really tasty, chips yummy and my salad was great too. Will be going back later in the week for a main meal. Staff helpful and pleasant, pub welcoming and serving good choice real ales, well kept. Wine choice good.