“Fantastic food, drinks left something to be desired”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #22 of 565 Restaurants in Zapopan
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We ate here for a late(ish) lunch on a Friday. It wasn't very busy so we were seated and attended right away. A couple of us ordered the sparkling wine by the glass (a Torrentes) which was too sweet to drink, it was even syrupy in texture, surprised that was their own sparkling by the glass but maybe their standard clientele prefers sweet drinks. We found the wine list left much to be desired but one friend enjoyed her sake mojito. I ended up with a glass of decent rose after reviewing the entire list which may be based upon pairing with food instead of good wine for drinking.
The food was fantastic, better than expected actually. We ordered a couple of appetisers and three entrees and had lots of food left over. I would order everything again; Lettuce Wraps, Chicken Salad, Fried Beans, Ginger Chicken, Noodles with Beef. The service was good and they actually removed the two glasses of sparkling from our bill when we ordered wine and left them virtually untouched which was a really nice surprise. For a higher end chain restaurant our bill was also less than expected. I recommend coming here with a few people who like to share so that you can order several dishes.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The waiters and waitresses serve really well. The food are served promptly.
The price are a little bit higher than others but somehow it is acceptable with the quality.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Super good waiters, prompt service, good drinks, food.is just ok, prices are a little high for what they are. But overall is good.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I stopped in for lunch and ordered the crispy honey shrimp and wok cooked green beans. I speak very good Spanish and pointed at the exact items on the menu. I asked that the shrimp have some of the walnuts added to them. When my order came I received the honey walnut shrimp and deep fried green beans. I sent both back and they claimed that was what I ordered. Again pointed out the exact items on the menu. About 10 minutes later I received the correct green beans but no shrimp for another 10 minutes. It was the crispy honey shrimp but they did not add the walnuts like I asked. When it was time for the check, they brought me one with the first order, all the items that I did not order at a higher price. I asked for a correct check and they brought another one with just the green beans changed. Again asked for the correct check and they said that they gave me more shrimp with the order. I didn't ask for more shrimp or even want the type of shrimp that comes with melons. Almost funny....when they were packing up the leftovers, the waiter dropped one of the large shrimp so I didn't even get to take home all my leftovers. It probably took at least 15 minutes to get the correct check. The worst service that I have ever had in a restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

After years in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, this is one of the restaurants I had missed. Thought it might be different, but not in the least. What a large, clean and beautiful restaurant!!