“Yummy”

PF Chang's Galerias Guadalajara
Ranked #51 of 566 Restaurants in Zapopan
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This is an asian restaurant.
Good service. Spacious!!
Good food served nice. fair price (not cheap).
Accesible.
Has TV sets for sport nights.

There are newer reviews for PF Chang's Galerias Guadalajara

Reviewed 26 December 2016

They have a very good variety of meals... All of them really recommendable. I have tried different kinds of chicken and they all taste sooo good. You can order several meals, put them in the centro area of the table and try all of them. They spicy plates are really spicy and the red wine they have are also good. You have got to try their asparagus.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants at PF Changs in America here in Guadalajara on have to say bland food no flavor no taste waiters are all too busy socializing instead of serving the tables probably will not come again here in Mexico and America for sure here forget about it

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I was recently in the Zapopan area recovering and rehabbing from some leg surgery. Needing a change of scenery my assistant and I loaded up my crutches and wheelchair and went in search of something asian.
We were a bit early for the usual dinner crowd, but not by much. The hostess showed us to a back area booth, even after we pointed out the open booths near the window.
Our drink and food orders were quickly taken. Wanting to try several different flavors we ordered off of the appetizer/dim sum menu. As I said in the title it was just ok. The pork bao was slightly undercooked - the bread hadn't quite steamed enough. The spring rolls were bland. The one sushi roll we ordered was good, although we never did receive a little dish to mix the wasabi/soy mixture. A waiter stopped by and mixed 'his' blend with the condiments for us. We were then forgotten. Literally.
With 3 or 4 hosts at the front desk and 4 or five servers, it took me rolling out in the wheel chair before anyone would make eye contact. We laughingly joked about them trying NOT to make eye contact with us. It was that obvious.

Perhaps we should have ordered from the main menu, but we were looking for a tasting meal.
By the time we left, the 4 window side booths and several tables had filled up. I definitely felt that we were discriminated against, but couldn't decide if it was because I'm caucasian, the wheelchair or two women who choose not to wear make up that day. Maybe all three!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Whether you have shopped 'til you drop or you just want a fun time out, to me this is the best place in the Galerias area. There is a fabulous menu with several vegetarian options. Our group of four was well-served and we started with several appetizer plates, the vegetarian lettuce wrap was a favorite.