Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding Instructors!

Our son completed his Open Water certification with Sonia and Fulvio last year and recently... read more

Reviewed yesterday
applesncookie
Grand Cayman
via mobile
Great Diving Experience! Great People!

Our 11year old daughter just recently got certified with Sonia and Fulvio at Seahorse diving school... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Seafoodforlife
Grand Cayman

All reviews padi certification junior open water amazing experience underwater world cayman islands knowledgeable instructors amazing dive whole family grand cayman night dive great fun sea life sonia skills safety teaching learners
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is the place to come in Grand Cayman. I got certified through this school. Both Fulvio and Sonia were excellent instructors. I found their knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail the best! When you certify through this school, you will come away with a good feeling of being taught very well. This is the only school I recommend.

I also did many dives with them. They have a good eye to see the sea creatures who were hiding or hard to find. I had the fantastic experience. We even did a night dive which was most spectacular!

Whether diving with or just getting certified, these are the people you want to work with. Many thanks to my new friends Sonia and Fulvio.

Tedd

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Don’t waste your time “just knock on their door” ... Sonia and Fulvio are super friendly and professional!! I’m looking forward to be back on the island sharing precious time with them, expanding my diving skills and living wonderful adventures.
See you soon :-)

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I had fantastics dives with Fulvio and Sonia. They are professional and super friendly. For their Skills and knowledge of the place the dives are always safe,fun and full of things to see.
I highly recommend it.
Luca

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Sonia & Fulvio are not only fantastic experienced instructors, but are a true example of what "Cayman Kind" is all about! Our whole family, including our 10 & 12 year olds were certified through their program. Whether you are a beginner or already experienced and want to further enhance your skills Seahorse Diving is perfect! We couldn't be happier with our experience and would highly recommend them. Many thanks to Fulvio & Sonia for making diving fun and exciting for us all!

1  Thank krohane
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Fulvio and Sonia are expert instructors and were exceedingly generous and kind with our family. They only worked with our family, which enabled them to focus on our needs and customized the diving plans to our desires. After completing the PADI online course work at home, our three young adult children earned their Open Water Diver PADI certification and my husband and I our Re-Activation PADI certification within days. Fulvio and Sonia were tremendously patient, offered continuous encouragement, and had a strict concern for safety and thoroughness. In fact, Sonia spent an extra afternoon with our daughter to help her with one skill she had trouble mastering. Fulvio & Sonia's warm encouragement bolstered our self-confidence, and they were always eager to ensure we had fun. We had several great family dives, including a night dive. Before each of our open water dives, Fulvio & Sonia carefully reviewed the dive plan with us and during the dive kept a careful eye on everyone in our family, readily providing assistance if needed. In addition, Sonia and Fulvio generously offered recommendations about restaurants and things to do in Grand Cayman. In all aspects of our time together, Fulvio and Sonia provided such warm hospitality and care that we felt we were treated us as members of their own family. We cannot recommend them strongly enough, and look forward to diving with them again in the future!

1  Thank 425DHM