“Best Family Experience!!!”

Seahorse Diving School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy with us a safe, happy and incredible diving adventure in a relaxed atmosphere. Become a member of our extended growing family. Diving, boat or shore excursions, on the main diving sites of the Cayman Islands. Underwater courses for all levels, snorkeling trips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been a certified diver for 30 years and experienced many dive instructors over time. My experience with Sonja and Fulvio was by far the BEST!!
Not only did I enjoy and benefit, but most importantly, my twins ages 12 and our oldest 15 have had the luck to be introduced to diving by Seahorse and LOVE it and now is amazing to do as a family.
Anyone can become a dive instructor, but, Sonja and Fulvio have the whole package. They truly care for their students and will make it a amazing experience no matter what your age!
Look forward to diving with them on our next trip to Cayman!

All reviews
"macabuca"
"learners"
"knowledge"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the place to come in Grand Cayman. I got certified through this school. Both Fulvio and Sonia were excellent instructors. I found their knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail the best! When you certify through this school, you will come away with a good feeling of being taught very well. This is the only school I recommend.

I also did many dives with them. They have a good eye to see the sea creatures who were hiding or hard to find. I had the fantastic experience. We even did a night dive which was most spectacular!

Whether diving with or just getting certified, these are the people you want to work with. Many thanks to my new friends Sonia and Fulvio.

Tedd

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don’t waste your time “just knock on their door” ... Sonia and Fulvio are super friendly and professional!! I’m looking forward to be back on the island sharing precious time with them, expanding my diving skills and living wonderful adventures.
See you soon :-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had fantastics dives with Fulvio and Sonia. They are professional and super friendly. For their Skills and knowledge of the place the dives are always safe,fun and full of things to see.
I highly recommend it.
Luca

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Sonia & Fulvio are not only fantastic experienced instructors, but are a true example of what "Cayman Kind" is all about! Our whole family, including our 10 & 12 year olds were certified through their program. Whether you are a beginner or already experienced and want to further enhance your skills Seahorse Diving is perfect! We couldn't be happier with our experience and would highly recommend them. Many thanks to Fulvio & Sonia for making diving fun and exciting for us all!

1  Thank krohane