Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
US$920
TripAdvisor
Ocean Pearl(Luquillo)
US$115
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$379
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
Melia Coco Beach(Rio Grande)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
7,361 results
All reviewsmarbella restaurantiguana feedingpuerto ricoiguana pubtiki hutrainforest viewadult poolfamily poolrented a carold san juanocean suiteself parkinglobby barconcierge deskocean frontminute drivegreat beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This location was amazing! My wife and I stayed here this spring with two children. At check in we were given margaritas while waiting (and you can have as many as you can handle during the check-in process)! Parking is located in a structure under the hotel, which makes it very convenient. There are lots of free activities for kids and adults alike. There are multiple pools very close to the beach. One of the pools has a poolside bar and there's a Margaritaville restaurant between the pools! When we got to our room, it was very clean and had gorgeous views of the ocean. It also came equipped with a special margarita blender and recipe book. Not only is this property on a gorgeous beach, it is also very close to El Yunque rainforest, which is a must do for anyone visiting Puerto Rico!

Room Tip: request an ocean side room!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank djsmallz18
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by late in the day & most people were pretty drunk.

A couple girls climbed on the pool-side drink bar & started dancing. I applaud their courage, but we really weren't looking for that sort of entertainment.

If you just want a drink.... go early.

If you want the entertainment.... go within the last couple of hours before your ships departure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate to be able to take part in the Puerto Rico relief efforts to work a security detail and I happen to stay a week at the a Wyndham Rio Grande Mar in Rio Grande Puerto Rico though the property took a be in by Hurricane Maria the staff was wonderful they was business as usual all the amenities were there it was sad to see Les palm trees as a hurricane destroyed them but overall experience was same as if there was no hurricane I will return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This is a different type of review. I was deployed to Puerto Rico as part of the response to the Hurricane Maria devastation. The Rio was the only place immediately after the storm that had rooms available and was functioning despite the massive devastation. I was only able to see the surrounding area 1 day during my 3 weeks in Puerto Rico due to the hours I was working, I would leave in the dark and come back to the hotel well after dark. The one day I did see the Rio in the daylight took my breath away. Most importantly to me, the people of the Rio were amazing in every way. I was totally humbled by their resilience, their attitude and their joy for life. I look forward to returning one day to enjoy this wonderful place, a place that will always have a special place in my heart.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
8  Thank pdkim69
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I round not have stayed here any other way! The meals were good and at times great! The drinks were amazing! The service was awesome! Pools and the beach! The breakfast was awesome (as long as you did not get the rude omelette lady-poor thing). Take a coffee to go and wait the bar to open at 11!

Stayed: August 2017