Dos Aguas(Rio Grande)(Great Value!)
US$290
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Melia Coco Beach(Rio Grande)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
7,513 results
All reviewsmarbella restaurantiguana feedingtiki hutpuerto ricoiguana pubrainforest viewadult poolfamily poolrented a carold san juanocean suiteself parkinglobby barconcierge deskocean frontsmall casinominute drive
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Not Sure where to start with this resort? I guess one of the biggest issues I had with this resort is the lack of entertainment especially at night unless you like to gamble.
I thought the resort was a little pricey comparing it to a all inclusive.
The grounds are nice. I didn't think the beach was very nice but i think I was spoiled because Iv been to mexico the year before.
The food was just Ok for me.
I wouldn't go back knowing there are much better places to stay out there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Brad E
Reviewed 29 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This location was amazing! My wife and I stayed here this spring with two children. At check in we were given margaritas while waiting (and you can have as many as you can handle during the check-in process)! Parking is located in a structure under the hotel, which makes it very convenient. There are lots of free activities for kids and adults alike. There are multiple pools very close to the beach. One of the pools has a poolside bar and there's a Margaritaville restaurant between the pools! When we got to our room, it was very clean and had gorgeous views of the ocean. It also came equipped with a special margarita blender and recipe book. Not only is this property on a gorgeous beach, it is also very close to El Yunque rainforest, which is a must do for anyone visiting Puerto Rico!

Room Tip: request an ocean side room!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank djsmallz18
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by late in the day & most people were pretty drunk.

A couple girls climbed on the pool-side drink bar & started dancing. I applaud their courage, but we really weren't looking for that sort of entertainment.

If you just want a drink.... go early.

If you want the entertainment.... go within the last couple of hours before your ships departure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate to be able to take part in the Puerto Rico relief efforts to work a security detail and I happen to stay a week at the a Wyndham Rio Grande Mar in Rio Grande Puerto Rico though the property took a be in by Hurricane Maria the staff was wonderful they was business as usual all the amenities were there it was sad to see Les palm trees as a hurricane destroyed them but overall experience was same as if there was no hurricane I will return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business