US$277
US$105
US$140
US$135
  • Pool
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$240
Travelocity
US$189
US$183
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
The Ocean Villas(Rio Grande)
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
1,456 results
All reviewsplantation housebutler servicefern restaurantsea grapesjean georgesnature tourchampagne saberingavocado pizzafive diamondpuerto ricorain showerbird sanctuarygolf cartsand dollarsbeautiful propertypaddle boardingdriving range
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in August. I actually wish I had given us more time because three days isn't enough to explore everything we wanted to see in Puerto Rico. This was a very beautiful property and we really enjoyed relaxing by the pool for our short stay. They have a beautiful pool. We don't have kids but I could see this resort as a fun place to go as a family with the water activities and slide in their own freshwater lake and the s'mores by the fire pit at night. I really loved the location of the resort as well because it wasn't too bad of a drive back to San Juan (35-40min) to explore or try a restaurant. And it's also not too far if you want to visit Farjardo to do a biobay tour or hop on a ferry or tour to one of the smaller islands like Vieques or Culebra. Also nearby is the rainforest which is definitely worth a visit. I was initially worried about mosquitoes and Zika but I really didn't see many mosquitoes at all while on the property or elsewhere while we were there. They also provide bug spray in your room which we did used when we went out. I'd recommend asking for a ground level room if you can't do many steps because the room we had did require many steps up and down with out an elevator, although this wasn't a problem for us. The staff was very helpful and friendly and we would definitely return.

Biobay: we inquired about this tour but decided against it because they explained visibility wasn't expected to be very good. If you're really hoping to do this tour maybe find out the visibility expectations before you book your stay and also look at the tours websites for the best visibility days, (the brighter the moon the harder to see) to help you decide the best time to visit. There's a biobay in Fajardo (2nd best) and one on Vieques island (supposed to be the best). The second requires an overnight stay in Vieques, so may want to factor that into your planning if you want to do that one

Rainforest: we spend at least half a day here, there's lots of trails to explore so bring good walking shoes if you plan to hike any trails. We enjoyed hiking to La Mina falls which you can actually swim in if you want. There were a lot of people at this waterfall when we were there around lunch time but as it gets later in the afternoon the crowds thinned out.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
srbahiabeach, General Manager at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Distinguished Guest,
I only hope next time you can stay longer and continue to explore the beauty of the enchanting island and lush resort. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay.
We hope you will return soon to treat you to another uncompromising St. Regis experience at Bahía Beach.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Our family had a wonderful time at the resort on the beach, in the pool, and lounging in the room. But one of the highlights was the photo shoot with Studio Em on the grounds of St. Regis. Very fun and playful for everyone involved in the session.

Room Tip: Ocean Front room is the best!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neal L

Dear Neal,
I am so glad you enjoyed the tranquility of the resort and took take beautiful photos to remember and share the great moments.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My family loves coming to the St Regis Bahia Beach Resort. In a quick five days, everyone got their preferred activities. On site there is an amazing spa (must try the couples massage in the couples suite!), great golf course managed by Troon Golf, beautiful pools, 2 mile beach, kayaking, fishing and tennis. A few minutes away my teenaged boys tried flyboarding for the first time, jet skiing and snorkeling. Very busy but enjoyable long weekend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jstaines72

Dear Distinguished Guest,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. Although your stay was busy, we are so happy you were just busy having fun and experiencing adventures for the first time. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort is absolutely stunning. We recently stayed for four nights for my best friend's birthday, and they exceeded every expectation. Everything from the room, food,the stunning beach and amazingly attentive staff made our trip a one of a kind memory. I can't wait until our return stay next summer, we are actually rescheduling another planned trip so that we could go back there!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Distinguished Guest,
I cannot wait for next summer to have you back! Thank you for sharing your recent experience and for allowing us the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

A mother/daughter celebratory vacation!

My daughter turned 21 and I, alas, have turned 50! Our way of celebrating two great milestones, was with a stay at an amazing St. Regis locale. The St. Regis Bahia Beach was a dream. Starting off with our arrival- Coconut Rum drinks and baggage taken swiftly to our rooms without our even knowing it was happening.

Since it was my daughters birthday I had phoned in a request for something 'special' in our rooms. We were met with a beautiful chocolate cake with gold leaf. After five minutes of speaking with our bellman, ANOTHER cake arrived, for moi! Of course, we just HAD to eat it, it was delicious!

From turn-down, to room service, to poolside drinks, to rides to the Plantation House, and lastly our photo shoot with StudioEm, EVERYTHING was simply wonderful.
Our photos were breath-taking; the photographer was engaging, fun, free-spirited and creative.
I left with a video, and photos to commemorate our two milestones, and a daughter who was planning our return trip on the plane ride home! :)
It isn't very often that pictures give you real insight into what a property really looks like, but these photos are real. This resort is really this stunning. It won't disappoint!

Room Tip: Upper suites have best sunset and sunrise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kim W

Dear Distinguished Guest,
Happy Birthday to you and your daughter!
How delightful to celebrate your milestone birthdays to the fullest. I am so thrilled and honored you chose the St. Regis. The property is lush enough but Studio Em definitely captures its beauty and your precious moments. I hope to welcome you back soon.