Melia Coco Beach
US$920
TripAdvisor
Ocean Pearl(Luquillo)
US$125
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
US$334
Courtyard
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
Hotels.com
6,547 results
All reviewsred levelbali bedscafe soleilpuerto ricobeautiful resortprivate poolwet barmain poolpuerto rican restaurantrented a cargarden viewbutler serviceswim up barold san juanel yunque rainforestocean frontlounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2017

SO DISAPOINTED / INFURIATED WITH MELIA and the customer service or should I say lack of customer service!!!! Run, run far away from booking anywhere affiliated with this brand! I have been tirelesly trying to get help with a refund or transfer for our stay that is planned in a couple weeks in Puerto Rico which obviously wont happen due to natural disasters. I have gotten nothing but run around and terrible service. No one will talk to me and I have been told communications can only go through email. I have emailed numerous times and only recieved one resonse after 10 days saying nothing has been done. I have now called 7 TIMES!!!!! with the same I can not help you response. I ask to talke to managers and was told they are not allowed on the phone....this is absolutey ludicris and the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank spottedsprocket
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Excellent stay at Melia Coco Beach. Our stay was shortened due to Hurricane Maria, but the staff were more than accommodating when we were there. Food, drinks, pool areas, restaurants all were great with great service. Would highly recommend the Level rooms. Well worth the extra cost. Beach and hotel scenery were beautiful as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrantBuffington
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Loved everything! Staff was great, room was perfect, food was great, beach and pool were perfect! Only suggestion would maybe be to add more activities, like putt putt, and to have the pools open later.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

They put us out with no where to go before Irma hit and they didn't care the second shift supervisor told me it wasn't here problem we checked in at 1 pm and they put us out at 6 pm same day it's an awful place the mangers are terrible they have no values when it comes to people they just didn't care about us we spent a lot of money for our vacation and they didn't refund us all

Room Tip: Hot tub was full of dead bugs!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 908francinew
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I will share with you acouple of the reasons I would not recommend this hotel. The reasons are as follows: 1) There no mini fridge in the bedroom and I went with a infant 6 month old, so we didn't have cold storage for the baby. 2)The floors were visibly dirty. 3)The pool were supposed to be open until and at 7pm the lights were turned off. 4)I spent 15 minutes figuring out what was going on with the TV because it wouldn't turn on, until I checked the current connection which was unbelievably disconnected. 5) In three separate ocassions I called the main desk for a cart to ride us because we have the baby with us, and the cart never ever arrived. One of those times it was raining so we had to manage to go from the hotel room to the lobby.

Room Tip: Was not clean.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family