US$262
US$197
Dos Aguas(Rio Grande)
US$200
US$170
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

• Beachfront
US$140
US$135
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$204
Travelocity
The Ocean Villas(Rio Grande)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewslas verandasgolf cartlas ventanassand dollar beachpaddle boardsbeautiful golf courserelaxing vacationpuerto ricoel yunque rainforestroom serviceboathouseregis3brtennisunitvillagym
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We had two rooms connected by a foyer for 9 days in April 2015. We all loved the resort and had fun renting Jeeps and going on our own expedition through the rain forest and various local towns. We found the meals at the resort to be very good...the kids loved the salmon on the kids' menu the best. Truly a very enjoyable vacation for our whole family.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank eshelmom
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

A beautiful property with extremely attentive staff, decently priced drinks, and one of the most fabulous courses on the island. Perfect for families as there are activities for all ages, but they do a nice job of having adults only pools and places for couples. Beautiful.

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Alexa K
Reviewed 9 August 2015

My family stayed here August 1-8 in a Las Verandas villa that we rented through HomeAway. This review is specifically for the property since the rental was privately owned. We absolutely loved staying here! The property is stunning and kept in immaculate condition. We spent a day or two just hanging around the resort and had a blast. We loved the boathouse and went SUP boarding and kayaking multiple times. The pool is incredible and has a great view of the beach. We would just lay there for hours and watch the water. Both pools we went to also had the perfect temperature of water. We never really laid on the beach since the view was so great from the pool, but we did walk the entire beach a couple times and it was very nice and clean. We also went to the gym multiple times and had great service there. We would have loved to golf there had the prices been cheaper, but we had a view of the golf course from our patio and it looked like a very nice course.

The only complaint anyone in the family had is that it was pretty quiet there (not a lot of people), but I personally loved it. It felt like my own private oasis and was a nice retreat from the busy life back home. If we ever come back to Puerto Rico, I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathryn F
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed for only one night in Las Ventanas yet I have to say that Jouset Villegas just made our stay the most amazing one, he made sure that everything was perfect for us. Thank You for having such a great asset to this amazing place. Take time and visit Bahia Resort Las Ventanas, you will never regret staying here. !!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia A
Reviewed 9 April 2015

I was traveling to Puerto Rico for a long overdue family visit and needed a place where my whole family can be together and have fun. Searching on the net I found this hidden gem! I rented an ocean front villa with three bedrooms, perfect for my parents and sons to all be together, lots of space for a family of 6. The villa spectacular! Beautifully decorated! The hotel concierge contacted us prior to arrival and offered their grocery shopping service, we took full advantage and had groceries waiting for us on arrival. We were welcomed in the villa by Michael & Alejandro a totally different experience as we didn't have to go to a front desk, no lines no waiting just arrived and they did the check-in at our villa. The complex is huge expect to use a map! The next day we ventured to the main pool area, the pool concierge were kind and helped setting up towels and chairs for our group. I must say the passion fruit mojito was the best I've ever had in my life! We were also given cold almond scented towels to refresh our skin, a nice touch! My son went to the Boathouse, he had a blast at the inflatable water park and explored in one of the kayaks, employees were so attentive that even offered a few lessons on how to use the bikes to my younger son when he was having a hard time riding. Overall I am quite impressed and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family