“Best banana bread I ever had!”
Review of Kings View Cafe

Kings View Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Kapaau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 May 2017

When I was roadtripping through the island, I stopped for lunch in this cute cafe. A few months later, I still remember how amazing the food was and I never had better banana bread than bobby's! One of the best restaurants I visited during my trip in Hawaii!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Our group of 9 popped into this place for lunch and all were pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and delicious and the service was great too. I would go back and you should try it too!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were recommended to Kings View by a local tour company in Hawi. GREAT choices and food was excellent. We definitely recommend stopping...very reasonable for the quality!!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had driven to the end of the island, and we had been told by locals about this gem across from the Original Kamehameha statue. He was born in this village. The menu is quite varied, but their Greek pesto chicken pizza is the best! The salads are from very local gardens.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped here for a late lunch after trekking the Pololu Valley lookout and had worked up an appetite. Brick oven-cooked pizza hit the spot! Quirky little place with outdoor patio seating and cool knick knacks decorating the interior. My favourite sign said "Walk in, Hula out". Reasonable prices, for Hawaii. I had the huli chicken pizza and it was tangy, full of sauce and cheese and the pineapples on top just made it. There were so many varieties that it made it hard to choose. There are also sandwiches, ice cream and other choices. Great choice if you're on the road in North Kohola.