“Beautiful Villa, Excellent Staff, Perfect for All...”
other travellers have booked this property
Gated Community
Hammocks by the sea
Captivating Sunsets
Cozy Bedroom's Ensuite Bathroom
Steam Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Anika T
“Beautiful Villa, Excellent Staff, Perfect for All Ages”
Reviewed 31 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I had the pleasure of planning my family's annual 'Villa Trip' last year and the second I found this beautiful oasis I had to share it with the other members of my family whose ages range from 3 years old to 69 years old. I must say that everyone was very pleased with the idea of taking a break from the 'Kingston Life' and escaping to the shores of Westmoreland, even the little ones.

The last of my family arrived at the villa at around 8:00 p.m. the first night and was surprised at how accommodating the owners and their staff were. The original plan was to arrive at 5:00 p.m., the latest, and to have dinner on the property. Despite this, the staff seemed more than pleased to do whatever it took to ensure that every last member of the party was situated and cared for despite the timing.

The members of my family all enjoyed themselves to the fullest on this vacation. There was a space on the property for every age group to relax and enjoy themselves, on their own if they so wished.

Of course, I expected nothing less; the pictures were divine and true, the booking process was a breeze and the reviews were good all around. The only concern I had was with respect to the safety of children on the compound especially where there was a pool and a rocky shoreline.

My concerns were quelled on my site visit before the trip and proven unnecessary after having been on the trip with the children. There will always be some form of danger where there are pools on a compound. However, the open floor plan allowed for easy monitoring of the children and 'Chip's' , the grounds assistant, watchful eye also played a major role in ensuring their safety as well.

The Shoreline was also a major concern. I wanted to see for myself, the gate that was used to close off the pool deck from the rocks. I made sure to do this on my site visit because there is one little mischievous toddler in the bunch that loves the sea water like no other... lol. I was quite satisfied with it. During the days it can be easily monitored and is locked at nights. It also made a sound when closing which helps a little too ;)

My biggest regret about visiting this villa, is that we did not take the time out to take many pictures. The various age groups were busy bouncing from the gym, to the BAR, to the night life in the surrounding community, to the pool and the shoreline.

This is definitely a place you will want to stay. Perfect for a solo trip, couple trip or family trip.

I am definitely going back to the Amedis Villa, once the 'Kingston Life' allows me .

31 Jan 2018
Hello Anika!
Thank you for taking the time to share your Amedis experiences with the TripAdvisor world! We can't wait to have you all come back...and remember to take pictures this time. Contact me whenever the change arrives for you to leave the hustle and bustle of Kingston!

Tara (owner)
MichelleG...
“Perfect family getaway!”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We arrived at Amedis very late in the night and the staff was still on hand waiting to receive us and settle us in. I felt like was returning home and I had been missed.

The beauty of the property speaks for itself, but the winning factor for me (us) was definitely the staff. They were attentive and genuinely wanted to see us happy.We truly felt at home.

We were a group of family and friends including 6 children in our party. The property is large enough to allow everyone their own space, yet still be connected. We did what we hardly find the time to do when we're all busy at home in the city - played games, chatted non-stop, and just chilled! The large dining table was our base and served as our 'laughter headquarters' each evening. We only left the property to get more wine in the town!

To have 6 children in virtual heaven for 4 days - no whining, no complaining - it was simply amazing. From the pool to the ocean, to the dining table and back to the pool again and again!

Returning to Amedis is a must!

Your age range 35-49
9 Dec 2017
Thank you Michelle for sharing your experience! Our goal is to have you come as a guest and leave feeling like part of the Amedis family! Do come back soon!
854kim
Columbia, Tennessee
“Wow.”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Beautiful, will do it again! Everything about the trip was awesome. Looking forward to visiting again!

9 Dec 2017
Y'all come back now....isn't that how it would be said in Tennessee? We look forward to your return! The Amedis staff enjoyed you all very much, your southern twang was a hit!
Tomi S
Nashville, Tennessee
“Absolutely beautiful!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Absolute beautiful and stunning home! We booked for a week with 4 other couples. The laughs never stopped. The staff is friendly and wonderful people. Whatever you need they can make it happen. We took a couple of day trips, one to pelican bar and the other was the catamaran sunset survivor tour. Both suggested by Tara, and they were perfect. We absolutely loved our stay at Amedis.

20 Nov 2017
Thanks for sharing this! We do our best to make our guests time at Amedis extra special! Come back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing