Charleville Park Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$200
TripAdvisor
US$217
US$96
US$94
Longcourt House Hotel(Newcastle West)
US$110
US$99
US$111
TripAdvisor
Devon Inn Hotel(Newcastle West)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsleisure centrekids clubfamily changingfamily roombar foodseparate shower and bathswimming pool iseaster breakfamily breakfood was lovelylovely hotelfunction roomwedding partywould highly recommend this hoteltea and coffeetop classwedding reception
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Charleville park hotel for a wedding, it was a fabulous stay. I was greeted by Jillian and Grainne at reception, they were so helpful and friendly. The wedding itself was super, well done to Barbara for organising such a amazing wedding! The food was stunning. Highly recommend and will come back again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Monica G, Manager at Charleville Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that your wedding celebrations were a great success. I will pass on your comments to all the team.
Again, thank you very much and hope to see you in the not so distance future.

Patrick Moriarty,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Had a family get together here over Christmas and it was excellent value for money. Over 40 people in our group. From the moment we entered the hotel we were met with friendly, efficient staff. Our rooms were lovely and our meal was excellent. Although there were three tables of us, service was very good - especially considering the size of the group and the fact that they also had another large group in the restaurant. We had good quality, tasty food and weren't rushed from the room. After the meal we had use of The Osprey Lounge which was the perfect size for our group, and allowed us to have a sing song without disturbing other guests . Bar staff were excellent, especially Johnny who went above and beyond the call of duty and made us feel most welcome. Late breakfast was most appreciated after a late night! Some of the families made good use of the leisure centre and swimming pool and were delighted with it. Usually it's hard to please everyone in a family group but proof of the pudding is that we are booking to come back again next year. Thank you to all the team at Charleville Park. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Monica G, Manager at Charleville Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Orlagh c,
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that your family gathering was such a success. I will pass on your comments to all the team.
Again, thank you very much and hope to see you in the not so distance future.

Patrick Moriarty,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed here recently on a two night package that we thought was a great deal. The deal included a glass of prosecco that we never got and reception never even mentioned it on check in which i thought was poor since they should be aware of everything included for all the deals! Very poor check in, the girl wasnt very informative and we had to ask questions to get the answers! We stayed in Room 220 which has several issues. Tan on the headboard, splash of drinks on the wall and a phone that doesn't work! Split bed in the room is not ideal when the two mattresses are on different levels-Very annoying. On the plus side the leisure facilities are outstanding! absolutely spotless and very well maintained and Sinead on the desk is super helpful!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed here before Christmas for a large work conference. I travel a fair bit around Ireland for work and have to admit I didn't have huge expectations for here, just wasn't on my radar.
2 stand outs for me - I was given a gorgeous room, really spacious and well decorated and I didn't ask for an upgrade! Secondly, I left a book behind me that had a precious bookmark in it. Grainne took massive care in finding it and posting it on to me with a lovely hand written note. Way exceeded expectations and mine are high!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Adiemc1206
Monica G, Manager at Charleville Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Adiemc1206,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to read that you and your group had a very positive experience at our hotel and that you yourself found our facilities to be of a very good quality. I have passed on your lovely comments to Grainne and how she exceeded your expectations. I looking forward to welcoming you and your group back in the not so distance future.

Regards,

Patrick Moriarty

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

All the staff couldn't be more helpful. The hotel is beautiful, food fresh and fabulous. The kids club is great the staff could not be more helpful my girls totally enjoyed it and I felt safe leaving them. The room was beautiful highly recommend

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear lfcpqcork,

Thank you for your positive review. My team and I are delighted that you and your girls enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will pass special mention on to our team in the kids club for their wonderful work.

Regards,