“Perfect 100% Authentic”
Review of La Tradizione

La Tradizione
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: La Tradizione is a small Italian Bistro and Gourmet Pizzeria located in Sowerby Bridge, we specialize in Italian Home made meals, pizzas with a fresh dough made everyday with the best ingredients
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here and had takeaway a number of times over the past month having various dishes pizza, pasta, seafood and desserts. I’m Italian and this food is the real deal. So delicious!!! It reminds me of the food my Nonna made when we lived with her in Calabria. The only problem is it is too close to where we live and too tempting to keep returning. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ahh many years ago the same place was Cafe Sardegna.

Four of us ate here tonight for my wife’s 50th Birthday meal. We all had the 3 courses for £14.00 menu. The food was lovely, the gap between courses shows it is freshly cooked.

The negatives are the drinks & food order happened at the same time & if something is not available on the menu say it from the outset rather than ordering & Being disappointed.

We will be returning.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with my husband for night out. The nicest pizza I’ve ever had and I’m not a huge pizza fan but keep craving it!! Think we will make this our regular. Lovely staff. The spicy meatballs where amazing. Wine lovely. We shared a starter, two pizzas, large class of wine and a beer and was £38! Absoloutly gorgouse food we will defo be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a takeout pizza and it was gorgeous! Defiantly worth a try. The kids really enjoyed their food too. Smash’s Darios from further on the road out of the water!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We live an hour away and went out to find a new place to eat in a town we didn’t know... we drove past this place, and it doesn’t look amazing from the outside.. after a few mins of debate we decided to turn around and come back..

They sat us down straight away.. we decided to have the 3 course set menu..

I won’t bore you with every detail but it was genuinely some of the nicest food I’ve ever had.. starters were spot on, mains were amazing & I’m writing this as my dessert is made.. I going to hedge my bets and assume that will be awesome too...

Thanks to the staff/owner whoever it was that looked after us, your little diamond of a restaurant is superb and I’ll definitely be back.. unless you deliver to Manchester? ;)

Latradizione5, Owner at La Tradizione, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you very much, we really appreciate your comments