Hoang Nga Guesthouse(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$8
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$9/night.

Herbal Hotel & Spa(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$20
Priceline
Diem Lien Guesthouse(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$11
Agoda.com
Mui Ne Backpacker Village(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$16
  • Pool
Sea Winds Resort(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Agoda.com
US$73
US$68
Priceline
La Marina Boutique Hotel & Spa(Mui Ne)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, beds are really comfortable . Rooms are very quiet and private. Wonderful pool and right on the ocean. A short trip into town for some action, with buses passing regularly. Staff were friendly, Lam is exceptional. See you again!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2016

A nice hotel but along way (10k at least) from any nightlife, town, restaurants etc.
However, you can get a bus into town very cheaply or a motorbike taxi. The buses stop about 20.30 in the evening though, so you have to use a taxi of some kind.
Ideal for a romantic, getaway from everyone sort of place.
The staff are very helpful and the pool is a great place to chill.
The beach is deserted so you have it to yourself. Overall I enjoyed it here & I was alone.

Room Tip: Only a few guests but they still put me next to another couple who were noisy. So ask for a room with no guests next door.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is a very nice resort. It is clean and has a lot of character.

The big issue for me was the location, it was really far away from the main Muine centre. About 15mins away I would say. So you either have to get a cab or take their local bus from the resort to the main centre. I find the cab to be a bit expensive (cost about VND250,000 for a metered cab.) Local bus is very cheap. But it comes only every 20mins and the last bus is at 7pm from the resort.

Now, the good points. Seeing that the resort is far away from the main centre, it was tranquil. The beach is literally at the doorstep of this resort. Best thing is, because other resorts are far away, it really does feel like it is your own private beach.

I was satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. The room was spacious. Lots of trees around the resort. Pool was clean. Very well maintained establishment overall.

Staff was very friendly and polite. But they don't speak much English. Though I think they can speak pretty fluent Russian. It was a bit challenging for me to communicate with them, but it wasn't really a major problem for me.

Liked the place overall. But I wish they could provide some kind of activity for the patrons seeing that the resort is far from everything else. Like maybe have a game room, or karaoke or something.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I am writing my first review on Trip advisor to save ur choice. I stayed here 4 days. On 2016 Jan.

Firstly I'd like to tell u that this place is well setted. Big n good pool, lots of trees n flowers. Pretty relaxing place as it is placed quite a far from city center. So you can avoid many tourists.

But the problem is a management and lacking of service mind of this resort. First night i was trying to talk to reception to change room. But their manager response was started by crossing thier arms with unhappy face. And it seems like all of staffs cant really speak English very well.

And our room did include breakfast, just few simple foods,but everyday it was kinda same menu . But it was okay to eat until we found a mold on banana cake. It was really yuck.

And this resort has private beach but full of trash. I just dipped my foot for less than 10 min n go back.

You never can get any types of 4 star hotel service here.( i dont know why TripAdvisor showing 3.5 star while i saw 4 star in there)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yooseon K
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Very clean hotel, beautiful garden with a lot of palm trees. Room are cleaned well. I had huge sized bathroom in my room :)
Possible disadvantages (minor) are:
1) Really far from other places in Mui Ne;
2) Some people say it is not really 4* but more likely 3*. I don't know, I liked it :) ;
3) Breakfast include only Vietnamese food. For some people (like me) it may be disadvantage.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends