- this hotel is just too far from the City, 30 min drive with scooter.. but police control at every corner, they are just waiting for the tourist to rip your money off. This made our stay really uncomfortable as we had to be careful where to drive and where not. And they are really waiting on points where you have to get through to see interesting things !
- it's actually far from everything no restaurants no shops nothing ! this wouldn't be a matter if the hotel restaurant were good
- the bathrooms in the standard rooms are not clean, in the bungalow it's ok
- bungalow with ocean view recommended, the standard rooms not as there are not clean and very thin walls you can here your neighbours ..
- the staff speaks NO ENGLISH AT ALL not even at the reception very annoying to get along with... We always had trouble to order something as they don't even understand or even know their own menus !! only the junior manager speaks English but he is not always on duty
- the music in the restaurant is very loud inappropriate at 8 o'clock in the morning when you just want to enjoy your breakfast
- breakfast comes as a buffet every day the same stuff in 16 days we always had the same boring stuff same fruit no fresh juices
- the restaurant is very pricy compared to the city and there is no nice atmosphere...
( we can absolutely recommend the restaurant in the hotel just nearby "full moon resort " )
- DONT BOOK AIRPORT TRANSFER FROM THIS HOTEL it's crazy expensive we paid 150 U$
- we booked a transfer in Mui Ne for our departure and paid for the 4 hour trip to the airport 60 U$ even in a more comfortable car than from hotel !!
- the beach just at the hotel is nice and clean but if you go 2 meters from hotel beach there is so much rubbish I have never seen something like that in my life... So I recommend to wear at least thongs ( flip flops) to make sure not to cut your feet from glas and fishing hooks
- there is no gym or spa not even massages as advertised on their website very annoying for us we just booked this hotel because of these things ( December 2015) --> for this issue we got a room update !
- every weekend they had busses full of Asian people ( approx 150 people ) coming ...at this time it got Noisy, chaotic and dirty ... Entertainment with loud music boxes at the beach and people would go into the pool with their clothes on !!
- at this times we went out for sightseeing anyways but for people who just stay at the hotel this could be an issue
The positiv things ...
- the pool and the pool man very friendly always smiling and helpful !
- the bungalows nice views close to the beach and pool
- it's very quite and peaceful ( except for the loud music at breakfast in the restaurant and except for the !)
- the hotel area is nicely laid out and clean
The way to Mui Ne wouldn't be a matter if the police wouldn't rip the tourists off !!! There is a shuttle from hotel to Mui Ne but you can't be flexible as it's just going twice a day .
If the stuff would at least understand English and would be trained better in customer service and for breakfast they would offer more different fruits and fresh stuff and the rooms were more clean this hotel could be heaven ...
If you don't have a problem with Russians and that everything is being set up for Russian people ( compared to Mallorca and the Germans ) Mui Ne is the place to be for your vacation !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Bay Mui Ne Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.