“Top-Notch Coffee”
Review of Liberty Coffee

Liberty Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The freedom to express our passion for fantastic coffee.
Reviewed 13 May 2015

If you want some outstanding coffee, Liberty Coffee is the place to go in Launceston. Or if you are staying outside of Launceston it's worth a special trip in to experience the coffee here. The owner, Ben, has taken much time and effort to acquire and serve some amazing coffee. I now visit this place regularly as it is the only place here in Launceston that does specialty coffee and at a high Barista level - and I'm very fussy about my coffee! Specialty coffee gives you the chance to experience different coffees and roasts and Ben sources a wide range of different coffees from some of the best coffee producing countries - it's quite tantalizing having such a choice of coffees! Ben has a lot of knowledge and experience with the coffee he provides and I've really enjoyed learning something about it all as he is passionate about his coffee and loves to pass on his knowledge to those interested - he is also very
welcoming and it is a nice ambient place to sit and relax. So when you're down this way - don't miss it!

2  Thank Mandznjon

Reviewed 20 February 2015

England is somewhat a disappointing place for a good coffee having come from a strong coffee culture in Australia.

This place however, made up for a lot of other disappointing coffees. I can honestly say it was the best we visited and experienced in two separate visits to UK.

The service and knowledge of those working there was excellent.

Strongly recommended if you are in the area and if you're not, go out of your way!

1  Thank Stuart S
BenjaminSt, Owner at Liberty Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2015

Thank you for the great accolade. I endeavour to supply people with the best coffee I can find. It is very rewarding when people appreciate the high quality products we are using. All the best.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

If you're going for a coffee in Launceston and Liberty Coffee is open there really is no reason to choose anywhere else. It's quite funny reading some of the reviews for other places claiming they have "the best coffee in Launceston" when they use the same bought-in house blend day in, day out. Liberty Coffee always has several different roasts on from different countries and tasting notes are put up on the board for each of them. It is well respected on the speciality coffee circuit which is dominated by big names in places like London, Bristol and Manchester. Extremely knowledgeable service.

2  Thank Lakey123
BenjaminSt, Owner at Liberty Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2015

Thank you for this beautiful review, perfectly summing up what the shop is about. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

Finest cup of coffee I have ever tasted. Can't cope without my daily fix - costing me a fortune since I discovered Liberty coffee
Person who left bad review must be deluded Ben is the least rude person I know

1  Thank oliverone
BenjaminSt, Owner at Liberty Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2015

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

I'd visited many months before and enjoyed everything about the place... on this occasion we were visiting Jerrico's upstairs for lunch and by accident used Liberty's door... it was as if I'd ridden a motorbike over the owner's grandmother's grave... I was belittled like a a small child for an innocent mistake! Left a great impression on me! Thanks Liberty!

2  Thank Cowap1