Good value for all inclusive hotel. The rooms are basic (I am sure some would say they need to be renovated, but we're not that picky), the food is OK, the staff is friendly. We had nothing negative to say (just the beach: well, there are stones and the get HOT!!! so you run into the water... and run out again). Oh, get up early to get a sun bed on the beach or next to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in 2018. Amada Colossos Resort, a new colossal project in the island of Rhodes is opening Summer 2017 to offer the ultimate experience of Ultra All Inclusive. With 699 luxurious rooms and suites, villas and swim up rooms at the front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Rhodes. A worldwide gastronomical experience with 16 restaurants and bars including but not limited to an authentic Greek, Italian and an Asian themed restaurants, 6 swimming pools, 3 clubs for children and teenagers and one of the largest water parks in a hotel resort will complete the experience of a holiday larger than life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Amada Colossos Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Colossos Beach Faliraki
- Hotel Louis Colossos Beach
- Louis Colossos Beach Hotel
- Amada Colossos Resort Greece/Rhodes - Kallithea