“Adrian and Antonietta ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Thank you nicola and your chef and all your staff we all in the Italian restaurant trade so it was a nice surprise to eat authentic Italian food as it should be so many serve italian food for English people no disrespect the last time I had octopus cooked properly was in Italy so if you want to try the real thing try Vesuvio

1  Thank Antonietta K

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Recommended by one italian to another so we went. Very busy and a great atmosphere. Attentive friendly staff serving good honest food. Reasonably priced and a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

3  Thank nino g
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The restaurant was busy and we had to wait for our table for twenty minutes or so. There was a pleasant atmosphere within the restaurant. Once we were shown to our tables we found the service to be attentive. The food arrived promptly after ordering. It arrived hot and my dishes were perfectly cooked. I had the Octopus from the specials as a starter. Beautifuly cooked and presented as was the Veal chop. Would recomend the restaurant without hesitation.

1  Thank fluptup
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Honestly the best pasta I have ever had. Can't wait to return. It was so good to have vegan options on the menu - can highly recommend Funghi and pennette arrabiata. Can't recommend this place enough!

3  Thank jenniferbk131
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Easily the best Italian food I have ever eaten.
In fact I'd probably say it is the best meal I've ever had, ever!

1  Thank JamieBurke85