“A taste of Italy”

La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Nasugbu
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We are in lian batangas for a vacation and is just looking for some great food when we came across this restaurant via google searches. So we drove our way to nasugbuto try. And true to it's form... We were not disappointed. We ordered for spaghetti pugliese and we can't get enough of its goodness. We also ordered pizza (but we forgot what it's called - sorry)... The cheese doesn't smell good but it's delicious!

This is just a small restaurant that is right beside or within petron station. We followed waze to get there. Not much parking space in the area though but you can park on the street.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

You must come to this place. Trust me it is not easy to find such high quality Italian restaurant even in Manila. Chef is Italian. He is really friendly. Nice pasta and pizza (plus some nice Philippine dishes). Highly highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

One of the few restaurants which is worth every penny. We love Italian cuisine and they continue to live up on the good quality food they offer. This place is just along the highway and easy to find. They also have good parking space

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great Italian Food! I travel a lot and it is very difficult for me to find a good italian restaurant abroad. Here in Nasugbu I found it and I was very surprised: Gloria & Giovanni are a great italo-filipino couple, they both speak a good italian and they can prepare great italian and filipino dishes! Pizza & Pasta are their specialities and the ingredients are really italian, that is why the taste is so good!
I really suggest this restaurant for who wants to try the taste and the quality of the real italian food

1  Thank Sabrina G
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I hade an excellent Italian dinner. I got Pasta and it was really masarap, delicious.
The Owner, Italian, is very friendly.
I advise to have an amazing lunch or dinner in La Locanda in Nasugbu to test a really Italian food.