“Delectable dinner”

Kainan Sa Dalampasigan
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Nasugbu
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The place is like a mini garden with a mini waterfall...while eating you can hear the water flowing.
Taste of the food was superb, a lot of choices as well.
Only the staff are very serious, not approachable. I called one staff to change the plate as there was a mosquito in it but ignored me. Until when they served the food then thats the time they change our plate.
Overall, ambiance and food taste was very good. Staff are just average in their attitude.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This restaurant is like an indoor garden!! It's beautiful!! The food especially bulalo is definitel Delicious!! Cash only-- no cards accepted. Love this place- can't wait to come back. It's a secret place in Batangas area - make sure to check their FB for directions. Definitely a must vist =)

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I like the choices of food available. My family enjoy a lot with our lunch. the food was tasty and great.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had a lunch before we check in to Canyon Cove. The food was ok typical filipino home cooked food, the place is like a rustic homey feels, I give 3 stars because of the mosquitos around the place.