“Food To Go”

San Diego Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 13 Restaurants in Nasugbu
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Our family came to this restaurant but only to order food to go. Serving time was ok and staff were friendly. I especially liked the french fries that came with the chicken. Adobo was not the usual kind that I like since it was saucier to my liking. Viand and rice for 2 cost approximately PHP800.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Ate the lunch buffet here yesterday and had the breakfast buffet today. You can see the effort they put into the menu with the variety of dishes but they just don't taste that good. Maybe the head chef who came up with the menu already left and the staff left behind just don't have the palate to cook his menu. My son ordered the pancakes for breakfast which was supposed to come with crispy bacon. When it was served, the bacon was missing and they didn't even say anything. I pointed it out to the server and she went to the kitchen and when she returned all she said was it's supposed to come with it but they are out of stock. No apologies and no offer to replace it with anything. We asked if they have anything to replace it with and she went back to the kitchen only to return to reiterate that it should come with bacon but they ran out. I asked if they atleast had ham and the third attempt somehow produced success and my son was happy with the ham although he ended up not eating it because it doesn't taste good at all. With the high prices they are selling their food for they should have a full time chef on duty at all times to make sure the food tastes good. Their prices are comparable to Makati prices but quality definitely is not there. I gave it a higher rating for the very polite servers who attended to us during both meals.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Had dinner at the main resto of this resort. Went there before dinner to see the menu. Since, I was billeted in the resort, they offered to take my order in advance so I did not have to wait for my food. They had dinner buffet at 800 pesos but since I had late lunch I just took a set dinner called Nase Gore. Rice is a mixture of spices and finely chopped herbs with grllled beef, chicken and shrimp. Good food and good price as well.