The Valley Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fivemiletown
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Stayed at this hotel in November for a long weekend. It is a lovely hotel, smart and clean with very friendly, efficient staff. We ate in the bar a couple of times and the food was really good, except not much choice for vegetarians. I have nothing to complain about except the size of the room. It was the smallest room I've ever stayed in with just enough space to walk around the bed and as the window only opened slightly I found the room very claustrophobic. I did ask reception for a room change but as there was a wedding party staying they were full. I mentioned the size of the room to some other people we got talking to in the bar and they said their room was fine so maybe just check for that when booking. Unfortunately, I cant remember the room number but it was right at the end of the corridor on the second floor; the window looked over the side of the hotel. Its a shame about the room really because in all other respects this hotel was great and I would stay there again if I could be guaranteed a different room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 January 2012

We attended this hotel for a family wedding in October 2011. The staff were friendly, efficient and the service was superb. The function room was beautiful with a fairy light backdrop behind the top table and the tables were beautifully decorated matching the wedding theme. The staff couldn't have been better at accommodating everyone's needs. There was coffee, tea and shortbread on arrival and the wedding breakfast was second to none, the best we have ever had, superbly cooked, hot and plenty off it and it was served with great efficiency.

The bedrooms were clean, warm and had plenty of towels and extra bedding. The en suite was equipped with shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. There was tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits.

The breakfast the following morning was lovely with a choice of a full Irish breakfast down to poached eggs on toast. This was served after the usual cereals, juices and breads and was cooked to perfection.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is travelling but especially as a wedding venue as I thought the service and thoughtfulness of the staff and the beautiful function room was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Great locationfor touring around Fermanagh and Tyrone. Great hosts made our stay very comfortable. Only downside was busy main street but earplugs were provided!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Stayed 2 nights in this family run hotel.

From arrival to departure we enjoyed our stay. All the staff from the hotel, pub and restaurant could not have been any more pleasant and helpful.

On our 1st night we ate in the pub which was busy but this was to be expected as it was New Years Eve. After short wait at the bar we were seated, the service was excellant and the food was good.

On New Years Day we had a meal in the restaurant - again with great service and fantastic food.

No complaints.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicky7406
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I travel from belfast to Enniskillen on a weekly basis and I always stop in at the Valley Hotel for my lunch. To date I have only ever had very enjoyable experiences each time I stop in. A mixture of great food with great atmosphere is two key things I look for when I spend my hard earned money and The Valley Hotel never lets me down.Deciding where to take my company out this christmas was a no-brainer.

Thank you to all who made saturday night one to remember.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ray C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fivemiletown
11.2 km away
25.7 km away
Silverbirch Hotel
Silverbirch Hotel
#1 of 3 in Omagh

Been to The Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!