As soon as we visited Rowton, we knew our wedding had to be here. The castle is simply stunning. The staff were so friendly, talented and thorough we knew we were in safe hands for our big day. Our wedding was Good Friday, 14th April 2017. Gareth took care of us throughout the day, we couldn't have wished for anyone better, absolutely top class, so chilled out and so precise, always a couple of steps ahead of us on our day whilst guiding us through it so perfectly. Keith also deserves a special mention for making the evening run so smoothly.
We got married outside, Rowton even managed to persuade the sun come out for half an hour during the ceremony! It was simply magical the whole day from start to finish, we really didn't want it to end.
Thank you so much Rowton for everything. I really couldn't recommend you enough for anyone looking for the perfect wedding day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House