Lowest prices for your stay
Lol.travel
RM 418
familyof2uk
uk

Does what it says on the tin

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
As the title says, it does what it says on the tin. Room was decent enough and had a iron, kettle and an extra sofa bed.
Breakfast it's the greatest but it fuels you. Staff are all pleasant. Onsite parking for about 10 quid a day. You do have to put a 50 quid deposit for any breakages, which I did on my credit card, which was returned after I checked out. It showed returned to my card the next day.

Short taxi ride to Trafford Centre, about 4 quid in an uber.

Can't go wrong really.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: £50 breakages deposit is taken. Onside Park at about 8 to 10 quid a day, I can't remember. First...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear familyof2UK

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that it was an enjoyable visit and you were happy with our service, we hope to see you for the event next year.

Travelodge
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
    RM 359
8.2 km from Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG hotel
Free parking
Where the sun always shines!
  • Algotels
6.4 km from Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG hotel
    RM 683
10.6 km from Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG hotel
View more hotels in Trafford
All reviews trafford centre the breakfast area free breakfast modern hotel air con tram line plenty of parking sofa bed ironing board minute walk comfortable beds free parking business trip tea and coffee car park brilliant stay stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

Stayed here many times, and it never disappoints. The staff are always friendly and polite . The room was immaculate as always. The manager, Jo. ager was superb from the start of our stay until our checking out. She was always around being friendly and helpful . Would highly recommend the hotel , not only for superb room and service but location only 5 minute to walk to Trafford shopping centre and 2 mins from a tram stop if you want to head into Manchester city centre or media centre .

Room tip: Parking superb . Tram service really good and frequent
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joanne Agar, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your great feedback tosh653

We appreciate all feedback and our aim is to make sure all our guest feel welcomed and valued.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express-TRAFFORDCITY.

We hope to see you visit us in the very near future.

With Kind regards

Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

I have came over to one of the largest Zumba events for instructors only, so I have joined here with many other instructors.
Some hotel have strict policies for using the communal facilities, but we have been treated here with utmost respect and support to gather here in our spare time and also to record some dancing contents and potential entertain other guests of the hotel. The rooms were clean, gave us all benefits we all needed for a weekend stay and it’s very close to Trafford Shopping Centre where we could also enjoy food and beverages, shopping and many more!
One of the best priced hotels with plenty of parking and great location!

Room tip: Some other hotels have very limited parking space, and you may have to pay for it. Here it’s provided when you have a booking
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear The TIKofficial

Reviewed 29 February 2024

Excellent hotel - would highly recommend. Plenty of amenities right on the door step. Brilliant location close to the Trafford Centre, Media City, The Quayside, Imperial War Museum, shopping complex with Vue cinema and a short tram journey to Manchester United Football ground and Manchester Printworks. Room was clean, spacious and modern looking. The staff was friendly, helpful and were always on hand for any requests. Breakfast was fantastic - all you can eat - and a wide selection. Booked again for the summer as there is a large bar terrace and street food stalls on the quayside, plenty of bars perfect location to sit outside in the sun

Room tip: Perfect location - will definitely be returning
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great feedback kerryml6783LL

We hope to see you visit us in the very near future.

With Kind regards

Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

This was a great hotel in Manchester, close to Trafford Centre, and on the tram line into Manchester. Closest tram stop is Barton Dock Road.
The staff were really friendly. The room was clean. Breakfast was pretty good, it gets very busy.
Thank you, we shall return.

Room tip: Nearest tram stop Barton Dock Road
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear HannahW-13

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that it was an enjoyable visit and you were happy with our service, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2024

If all staff were like Ellis, I would give 5 stars and then some if I could. Ellis was an outstanding member of the team. His energy, positivity and enthusiasm were infectious. I arrived at the bar very close to closing, and he couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming. He served me, helped me with some things I needed for my room, and didn't make me feel it was any trouble. Ellis really uplifted me after a very hectic couple of days with my lovely, but energy consuming little girls. Thank you Ellis. You are so deserving of a raise!!

I am sorry, I would have given the hotel 5 stars, but the greeting I had from Chloe upon arrival wasn't the best, and there were a few stains on the carpet in my room. Other than that, it was great!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joanne Agar, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Hello 352 Staceyannr

I would like to Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted to hear your stay was memorable with our team member Ellis.

I am disappointed to hear Chloe did not welcome you in the way we expect, This hasn't gone unnoticed and will be investigated further.

Kind regards