This is a very nice hotel, on the outskirts of Old Trafford and only about 10 minutes drive from the airport. Set in the grounds of old Trafford Cricket Club and with rooms having views into the staidum, it is very reasonably priced and breakfast is basic but nice and as much as you like. Although food is not served on a night time - the hotel offers a range of menus from local takeaways, and provide dishes and cutlery to allow you to enjoy your meal. It will be so tempting to stay at this hotel in the future rather than pay the expensive costs of staying on terminal at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester