“excellent Coffee”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visit this Coffee shop at least once a week and have never been disappointed Coffee is excellent ,staff are on the ball and the place is always kept clean and tidy, and if you are on your own there are free newspapers to read . First Class

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in as I had half hour to waste while waiting on my car being fixed and believe me I will be back . Coffee was excellent as as for the staff they were all lovely store was clean and bright .

Reviewed 18 May 2017

As a regular customer, this visit was good. Friendly staff and clean tables. Free newspaper to read and leave behind for other customers to use. Free wifi. Gluten free drink and food but only a small choice of gluten food/snacks.

1  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Great choice and all served really quickly by friendly staff. I always pop in to one of the two branches in town. There is a place to sit outside when it is warm enough at one of the shops.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I walked around this shopping centre and stopped for a coffee, service was very efficient despite the cafe being quite full. I managed to find a table and enjoyed my coffee. I spotted a young female bringing our food, then sweeping the floor and then stacking shelves, she then brought out more food orders and I was surprised to see her wearing a Manager's badge - so well done to her.