“Slow service a let down”
Review of Flames Tandoori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Flames Tandoori
Ranked #33 of 52 Restaurants in Cumbernauld
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I ordered through just eat and the site advised my meal would be ready to collect in 25 minutes.

When I arrived to collect my food, they hadnt even started on the order. When I asked why this was I was told I wasn't the only order. Turns out I was one of three. This was on a Monday night and their shop was empty.

When the food was eventually ready, I was told that it was all cooked fresh and this is why I had to wait longer. This was nonsense as I watched them take the donner meat out the hot pot it was being stored in. The meat has obviously been sat there for some time as it was dry and hardened.

The rest of the food was good, but I don't understand why they hadn't started preparing my order.

Pricing is reasonable, but service is poor.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Always great prices and almost always good hot food. You wait for fresh cooking and you get your reward.
Easy to order online for delivery thru JustEat and Scoffable. If their chip-and-pin machine is not working (often happens), you can get cash from a free standing machine in the pub ('Smiddy') next door at no charge.