3 people are viewing this hotel
Orbitz.com
TravelocityUS$513
TripadvisorUS$513
ZenHotels.comUS$508
All reviews costa rica infinity pool amazing hotel every single staff member private balcony highly recommend hotel views are breathtaking an amazing experience delicious drinks couples massage feel special one of a kind pura vida the entire staff the pacific ocean yoga deck every meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

I am one day back from a twelve-day stay at Hotel Three Sixty and I am trying to process how magical this place is. The grounds are something else - tucked away in the rainforest, you wake up to birds, monkeys and rainbows. It feels like you are in another world.

The staff are amazing human beings who clearly love what they do and went above and beyond to show us their slice of paradise.

Costa Rica is a beautifully diverse country, but Hotel Three Sixty is an experience on its own.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trevor Ling, Owner at Three Sixty Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Your review describes the goal we have for every guest, a unique experience in a truly beautiful country. Thank you for expressing it perfectly.

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I honestly don’t even know where to begin. Obviously the photos speak for themselves, the place is beautiful and food is delicious. Super clean and private. At half capacity right now there’s only a few couples there at a time so it’s very safe for covid concerns. But it would be even at 100% capacity.

The best attribute about 360 is the staff. Everyone went above and beyond, they helped me with my Spanish when I asked for help but happily spoke English as well. Luis was always right there for our every need, Steve went out of his way to help us chase down the monkeys in the trees so we could get a photo.

And Ronald. Before we even arrived Ronald chatted with us on the phone to make sure he knew exactly what type of experience we wanted and when we arrived he was sure to make every reservation for us for paragliding and monkey tours, dinners in town and more. On top of that I had an issue after we had left and were already in another town but I knew Ronald would know what to do and he was right there for me ready to help. I cannot say enough good things. We left with not only a great experience but a new friend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trevor Ling, Owner at Three Sixty Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Hola Cynthia. I am delighted to be able to agree with you … our wonderful staff are the most important part of our guest’s experience. Thank you for your kind words and super photos.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

My family and I live in the US and Europe, so meeting during covid-19 proved difficult until we learned that Costa Rica was safely re-opening as of November, allowing American tourist. What a beautiful hotel, full of luxury but devoid of pretension. Can't beat the views, the rooms, the location, the food. Oy vey! The employees -- Fabricio, Ronald, Diego Luis, Annette -- all made our holiday superb. Until next time!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trevor Ling, Owner at Three Sixty Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

‘full of luxury but devoid of pretension’ ... thank you Diego, a lovely compliment, among many.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Hotel Three Sixty in Ojochal, Costa Rica - is an absolute must visit and stay! Time and again! Nestled amidst a beautiful rain forest, with an ocean view the place is a dream. The sun rise atop the mountains, the sun set over the ocean and the chirping of birds all day is an experience to crave for. The hotel, the lobby, the dinning area, rooms, pool, bar are all exquisitely designed to provide a pleasing experience for guests. The chef, the cuisine, the cocktails and the playlist of music are well thought out and impeccable. And to top it all, the management and the team at Three sixty true to their culture, treat you like family.

Date of stay: December 2020

Hola Kashsa. I so enjoyed your review (definitely worth multiple readings ) ... thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We all hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Three Sixty with my boyfriend and we were blown away. Not only were the views spectacular, but the service and staff went out of their way to make the experience more personal. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. I was also impressed with the amount of safety and cleanliness of the hotel during these corona virus times. Everyone wore a mask and practiced social distancing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants the safest and most perfect Costa Rican experience the country has to offer!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trevor Ling, Owner at Three Sixty Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hola Molly. Thank you. I agree, our views are truly spectacular … and so is our staff. Everyone enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you both gain soon.

Pura vida