“To wait or not wait? ”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We all know the fact that one have to wait a a while for your food but we were there early to avoid the long queue. To wait 2 hours and 20 mins is just rediculous. Anway the food came we were hungry and ate everything in less than an hour. Out of 8 dishes that we ordered, only 3 dishes worth mentioning. The steamed "lahlah" (clams), steam "ikan pari" (sting ray) and the fried tapioca noodles were on top of my recommended list . The fried mantis prawns were covered with too much batter, clay pot fish was not to my expectation and the "hokkien" rice noodles served with 2 raw eggs were not suitable for my taste buds. Would I come back again to try the others? The answer is definitely not. The service was poor and the waiting period is just rediculous!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

make sure you have taken some snack before coming. I waited 30 mins for the table and 1 hr for the food....consider quite fast for this "Q" restaurant. Love the steamed lala.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Is the best place for family to have cheap seafood in town, however must arrive early to get the number other wise there will be a long long queue to wait

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

For this shop minimim waiting time is 1hr 30mins (1hr to get a table + 30mins for food to be served). Kitchen was not ready when i arrived and maybe that is why i was able to get a table immediately. Waited for staff to take order when their kitchen is ready and within 30mins my food arrived. When you are here you have to order their signature 上汤啦啦, 麦片虾膏 and 月光河. The soup of the lala was excellent. This is a shop you cant miss if you are in this area or craving for good lala. The price was very cheap as i should have paid at least 20% for the same thing i ordered at any place outside.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

After saw so many posts about their lala, my colleague who is Klang people brought me there. I was shocked as we reached about 6.15pm, already so many people queuing in front of the restaurant. My colleague told me that the restaurant will not open the door until 7pm. We managed to get a table after queuing for about 45 minutes. We ordered 2 medium plates of Lala, moonlight horfun, hokkien mee, nestum mantis prawn, and corn cream sotong. All the foods were yummy expect hokkien mee. Total damage for the 2 of us cost RM100. I think it is cheap that's why many people willing to queue. As for me, I think 1 time experience is enough. I'm not going to queue for 45min again >.<

Been to Restourant Boston? Share your experiences!