“Love this place”

Jellytots And Dollymixtures
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sale
Description: Jellytots & Dollymixtures Cupcake Company is a unique bakery boutique, dedicated to the art of the cupcake!
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Love this shop, choice is fantastic and staff are great. The special offers run are generous and keep going back for mroe

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I normally don't like cupcakes and the frosting is too sweet and always far to much compared to the amount of cake. However, jellytots do the best cakes I have ever had. The flavours are varied and yummy. I love the cream egg one they do at Easter and also the blueberry cake. They taste as good as they look. I drive from blackburn to sale just for theses cakes. They even have a little seating area where you can have a brew whilst enjoying your cake.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with my mum to pick 6 cupcakes as a family birthday treat. We purchased the cupcakes as we were told they were good to freeze. I was a little dubious but we decided to chance it. The birthday in question yesterday & the cupcakes froze & defrosted perfectly. The sponge was still moist & the toppings all looked as they did the week before when we bought them. Highly recommended. Great service & fantastic cupcakes.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My two friends and I had taken a visit to see a psychic two doors down from this store. We had travelled quite far (from Staffordshire and Derbyshire) and when we arrived at the store it looked closed. We took shelter in Jellytots and Dollymixtures as it was two doors down whilst we tried to ring the psychic.
We had a cup of tea and cupcake whilst we waited. I had peanut butter it was delicious. When we realised the psychic wasn't going to show up we were very disappointed after such a long journey. A lovely lady that works at the bakery gave me and my 2 friends 2 cupcakes each on the house to cheer us up. I thought this was such a beautiful act of kindness and it really did make the trip worthwhile. Not to mention the cakes were delicious and went down a treat. Good customer service goes a long way and we will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I placed a delivery order for a special occasion, and Jellytots & Dollymixtures' staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating! I live in the US and wanted to send my boyfriend in Manchester some sweet treats for our anniversary. Through Facebook messaging and email, I was able to customize a 6-cupcake delivery order-- from the types of cake and icing to the message personalization and type of decoration. They worked with me to find an hour window for delivery that would work with my boyfriend's schedule, and they delivered at no extra charge to the area he lives in! They were so generous and even included a little card with my message to my boo. The cupcakes were not only gorgeous but also incredibly tasty, according to my bf. I wholeheartedly recommend Jellytots & Dollymixtures if you're looking for cupcakes!

Date of visit: September 2016