“Great meal, great atmosphere”
Review of The Gandhi

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Went last night for a birthday meal and the food was great. Big portion sizes. All food was hot and tasted great! We took the leftover food home as it was so nice. Reasonably priced and the staff are very nice.
Will always return.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

To say i am biased would be an understatement.
I have been eating here since i was 17... a mere 28 wish years ( cough cough ... shushhhh!).
Bar the decor nothing has changed ... small cosy and attentive staff.
The choice of curries is excellent but its the flavours... just brilliant.
I have never ever had a bad meal here... and to me that is quite frankly outstanding.
If you like fancy its not if you want great food at great prices its a must!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I was in the area for work and needed a hot meal, I fancied a curry but didn't want a fancy modern restaurant that focused more on decor than decent food. The Gandhi fit the bill perfectly. It's a cosy small restaurant with seating for around 30 people. Service was great but I did go at the beginning of dinner service so for the most part I was the only customer. The food was great and I especially enjoyed the naan which had some extra crispy burnt bits. Value was good, 2 poppadoms, a naan, butter chicken, rice and a fizzy drink was just over £15. The following night I tried the next door competitors The Raj, find my review of them posted to see who wins my vote.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My fiancé & I visit The Gandhi restaurant fairly regularly.

The food is always cooked to perfection and for a very reasonable price too! Drinks are also very cheap too!

Staff are always very welcoming and attentive.

Restaurant itself has a nice ambience.

Can't wait for our next visit :)

Reviewed 12 September 2016

had a bit of a dodgy day, we all have them, don't we? Anyway, 'fancy an Indian' have to be takeaway, so after a while we came up with a The Ghandi, very pleasant friendly staff, ordered Chicken tikka madras, byriani + 3 other dishes. Whilst we waited we had a drink, lovely cold Cobra, quite pleasant decor and air con. And a long chat with staff.waiting over (not too long) home, Must say this food was very good, we'll be back.Better than others around the town and a ++ free delivery over ? and some offers in the week.