“How should I start?”

The Forge Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Description: The Forge is an italian restaurant and pizzeria located in the mainstreet of Castlebridge (Co. Wexford). Authentic italian food and pizzeria. Try our coffee shop in the mornings. Kindly italian staff. Very big place available for every kind of celebrations.
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant and place to be.
Beautiful lovely food, and I mean it...that's what I call a proper Italian food
Life is too short to drink cheap wine, I love saying that specially if I go there because they have a lovely range of wines
I have nothing to say about the food
You have to go and try it, the best Sea Food Pasta ever, beautifully cooked and very tasty pizzas too
I would highly recommend this restaurant
Can't wait to go back there
Ciaooo

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant recently with my partner and iv finally found the restaurant I was looking for .The staff are friendly and professional ,the decor is great but the food is the winner here . both our meals were superb and great value for money
Looking forward to my next visit

1  Thank Charlie O
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Visited this restaurant in the summer. Everything was spot on. Service, food, expereince. A1. will be back..

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Went to The Forge this afternoon for Sunday lunch with family. We were really impressed. Lovely service, beautiful authentic Italian food, superb pizza, best mussels I've had for years. Loved it all and will definitely be back. Just a shame to see it so quiet on a Sunday afternoon, Wexford needs to discover this gem of a restaurant. Looking forward to returning already.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We had a wonderful dinner at Wexford - the food was delicious and characteristic; the staff were lovely and friendly.
I recommend everyone to try it!