2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
Agoda.comUS$49
Vio.comUS$49
Orbitz.comUS$50
All reviews walking street boat traffic other islands long tail hot water few steps small island fan boats bungalow beach resort thailand rows chill stretch rubbish
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

Went for 3 days and stayed 10… Staff became a family, always supportive when any need. Really clean and best beaches in front. Only 10 minutes to walking street. Special thanks to Von Carlo for his dedication! (Without forgetting all the rest!). Counting days to come back!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lipe Beach Resort, Owner at Lipe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear Mr. JRodriguezMarcos,
Greetings from Lipe Beach Resort Koh Lipe!

Thank you for choosing Lipe Beach Resort as your destination and for taking time to extend your comments. It is wonderful to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and deliver a truly memorable stay.
I have already passed along your comments to our Manager, Mr. Von as well as our entire team for added motivation to continue delivering the highest standards of service which is a trademark of our resort.

Thank you once again for staying with us. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you back for a future holiday.

Lipe Beach Resort Team
Koh Lipe, Thailand

Reviewed 2 July 2022

My partner and I had the most amazing stay here. The room was lovely and the bed was so comfy we actually miss it now we're home! The staff were super friendly and kind and couldn't do more for you if they tried - anything we needed it was sorted before we even asked. The food and drinks were fabulous as was everything else about this place. We're very much looking forward coming back next year! Thank you to everyone at Lipe Beach Resort for making our trip so very special!

Room tip: Air con ideal for the less experienced traveller
Date of stay: June 2022

Dear Gracemarvan,

Greetings from Lipe Beach Resort Koh Lipe!

I have already passed along your comments to our entire team and to our chef for added motivation to continue delivering the highest standards of service which is a trademark of our resort.

Lipe Beach Resort Team
Koh Lipe, Thailand

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

Beautiful resort with lovely views and tasty food, however visit ruined by unfriendly member of waiting staff. Our breakfast visit was less than satisfactory as we turned up at 10.50am when breakfast finishes 11.30am and everything was already put away. We asked the lady working if possible to still eat and she said yes. As normally there is a coffee machine and juices out we had to ask for a drink. The lady ignored our requests until we asked again and she brought us hot water in a cup. I asked again for juice and coffee in which she said they don’t have. I then asked another member of staff who brought us juice immediately. I finally caught the ladies attention again to ask for our coffee as she had been avoiding our area the whole time. After 5 attempts we received our coffee. I asked for milk and she mumbled no and walked off. I then had to ask the lady at reception for some milk who eventually made the lady bring it to us. I have no idea why we deserved such hostile attitudes and I will not be recommending the breakfast service to my friends.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2021

Overall, our impressions of staying in Lipe Beach Resort are pleasant. We did like a lot of things here: the staff, who is working here, was kind, amicable and extremely helpful; the food and drinks in local café was palatable and we really enjoyed our breakfasts and lunches there; the beach was really clean, and territory of the Resort is so beautiful as if it was made for snaping numerous super-cool photos. Also, we did like the location of the Hotel because it let us enjoy both sunrises and sunsets. We met the sunrises, sitting on the patio in our bungalow, and it took us just five minutes to take a short stroll towards the place where we were meeting the sunsets (not far from Zodiac Bar). Unfortunately, our main concern which hindered our staying in Lipe Beach Resort to become one-hundred percent perfect was also related with its location. Truth be told it wasn’t even a fault of the place, it just happened, that there was the boat station nearby and noise of engine woke us up at dawn every morning (about 5 am or something) because of that we had difficulties with sleep. At the same time, I repeat myself, I don’t consider it as a fault of the Hotel and just share our experience. Other than that, I would say, that Lipe Beach Resort is a decent place to spend the vacation on Lipe and from our side we wish this place all the best!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021

I really cannot fault this resort at all. Right from our arrival - when we were greeted by a dog rather than a human - we were made to feel really welcome. Very quick & efficient check-in procedure by really friendly, helpful staff.

The location is absolutely idyllic, on a big stretch of Sunrise Beach with crystal clear waters. There is an urak lawoi sea gypsy village right behind the resort and their school is next door which gives visitors an insight into the previous life of the island and its local culture. The beach is also the departure point for boat trips to nearby islands so really convenient.

The rooms are really nice. We had a beachfront bungalow with a day bed outside, and inside it was compact but well equipped. No TV or aircon which we were happy about, but the lack of a wardrobe or anywhere to hang clothes was a negative point, and the water pressure in the shower was a bit weak.

Breakfast was EXCELLENT. No lukewarm buffet - it's all a la carte and the food was great whatever we ordered, as was lunch. And the bar is a great place to hang out in the evening, with the resort's three lovely dogs.

Recommended for your stay on Koh Lipe.

Room tip: Pick a beachfront room for the best views and sunrises!
Date of stay: February 2021