Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
US$113
FindHotel
US$105
Hotels.comUS$113
Trip.comUS$116
PricelineUS$128
All reviews grand view room sunrise beach private beach softest sand walking street coral reef lipe resort thai food beachfront bungalow snorkeling equipment beach front long tail few steps low tide nice beach paradise beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location with private beach, room was clean, very helpful and friendly staffs, very good service with the best orange juice on this Island. We had a great time during stay here. Definitely come back here again!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I've lived in Thailand for over 13 years, and I can say without hesitation that Ten Moons is among the best-kept secrets! The staff were just wonderful from the moment we arrived until we left. The food was delectable. The surroundings were breathtaking.
The accommodations were well-fitted and comfortable - each with a stunning view of the turquoise sea and if you manage an early start - a beautiful sunrise.

What I particularly liked about the hotel was the concerted efforts made to reduce single-use plastics. There were NO plastic straws, no water bottles, no single-use plastic toileteries bottles.

I wish we stayed longer, and I'm sure we'll return again. A truly wonderful place! I can't recommend it enough!

Room tip: Try and choose a villa higher-up - the views are magnificent
Reviewed 28 April 2021

A good place to relax and good service.
I recommend this hotel, this is the best hotel in Lipe.

I had a wonderful experience at Ten Moons Resort, excellent service -​- the staff are very nice, great food, I will be back soon for sure

Reviewed 26 April 2021

The accommodation is clean, the service is very good. The staff are very helpful and very welcoming. Take care of everything Very beautiful accommodation, beautiful design, extremely natural, romantic Very tasty food

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Thank you so much for this perfect holiday. Beautiful place and staff really nice. Really good location and verry good food ! The view from the room was really beautiful. Is was perfect holiday in koh lippe !

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple