Lowest prices for your stay
US$194
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Vio.com
US$170
View deal
Expedia.comUS$178
TravelocityUS$178
PricelineUS$170
All reviews sunrise beach amazing pool long tail small island resort bungalow lipe thailand paradise sofa tide pattaya
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

This place is amazing! Small hotel with everything you need, calm and relaxing pool, beach and restaurant. Houses are very very nice with huge bathrooms. Garden is breathtaking with lots of different and beautiful palms.
Swimming pool is big enough for all the guest.
Restaurant is serving very good food!

I had a great time and I am sure I’ll be back

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank honoratag2015
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I highly recommend this place. Nice staff with a good recommend guide about Lipe island. You also can snorkelling in front of resort with the fantastic coral reef and nemo. Clean and Warm water in swimming pool. Room is super comfort to relax. Good value for money of room price, We will come back again. :)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank prutpongsopit
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

With this current terrible time affecting us all, it has been so refreshing to spend a few nights relaxing at this super resort. Located right on the beach and with a stunning free flow pool at it’s center, the Mail Sunrise cannot fail to impress. Friendly and attentive staff, very well appointed rooms with very comfortable beds to flop into, this resort is a great choice for families and couple alike.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank D4229HIjimh
Reviewed 6 April 2021

The resort has got a nice atmosphere with lots of trees and just right on the beach.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The room is spacious and well maintained (with lots of towels!)
The only one con is the breakfast with few choices.
Overall is great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The resort located on the sunrise beach that is a very beautiful and peaceful place. The walking street is not far away, about 5 minutes walk you’ll find many kinds of foods. I stayed in a villa with garden view that is near the beach. If you prefer a pool, please choose suite room or villa with pool view which are distant from the beach. The room is large and comfortable, except for the bed that is too soft. I appreciated the 3 Thai staffs (2 gentlemen and a lady) at the beach front restaurant, they always pay attention to serve everyone and kindly inform about everything we asked, thank you so much. But not for the front desk ladies that didn’t do their best. One thing that I’d like to suggest is that the beach front bar should be opened late to the night (now open til 6pm). By the way, I and my family are very happy to be here for 3 nights. I’m sure to stay here again for my next trip to Koh Lipe.

Date of stay: March 2021