“Good sushi”
Review of ZAN By Pong

ZAN By Pong
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
ZAN By Pong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Kista
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great sushi and buffet at a reasonable price. Definitely one of the better sushi place I've have visited in Stockholm. Will definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to give this place a 5 because of the 'Running Sushi' which was a whole new experience for me but sadly I found the buffet a bit lacking.

Don't get me wrong the trip was a success and we all really enjoyed the food. I couldn't stop staring at the rolling band with all different kinds of sushi, we hade so much fun and the staff was real friendly too.

I visited this place on the 2/1-2018 with friends and would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately there has been several occasions when I have visit this place when the buffet has been cold. It's my personal guess that the (pre fab) food container comes directly from the fridge, hoping that the heating lamps will be enough to fool guests that the food is newly made. I won't pay 115 SEK for this annymore.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Buffet for sushi and several Chinese dishes.

Sushi is delicious, tampura (fried shrimp) and fried chicken are excellent!

Other Chinese dishes are so so!

We had a good night.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Perfectly ok for a teamevent. Fresh nigri and maki. Pick your favourites from the moving tape. Some new maki-kombinations.